Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 05-28-2008, 12:17 PM   #46
Trapology

Trapology will become famous soon enoughTrapology will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rippedfreak View Post
well i know 2 or 3 guys who do it at peoples house extremely cheap.."clients house"..i guess if the guy doesnt have much clientel gas money can be an issue
if this is the case, then what did u take it prison style on the tatto on you back?
Old 05-28-2008, 12:25 PM   #47
rippedfreak
Banned

rippedfreak is on a distinguished road
wtf are you saying..speak english

and check your pm
rippedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:27 PM   #48
Trapology

Trapology will become famous soon enoughTrapology will become famous soon enough
Quote:
wtf are you saying..speak english

and check your pm
i did check my pms, i dont have shit for you

If you know 2/3 guys who do tattoos cheaper if they come to your house, then why did u let the guy rip u off for what u got
Old 05-28-2008, 12:39 PM   #49
rippedfreak
Banned

first off you keep throwing me your little tough guy fukin attitude at me like if your a fukin hot shot behind a fukin computer when your about 1200 miles from me kid..you and cruci make best of teams..

second if you read my fukin orginal post i said ide rather pay more for something thats better quality and work that ive seen the guy do for something thats gonna be on me for a fukin lifetime...

did you better understand that??
Old 05-28-2008, 12:44 PM   #50
rippedfreak
Banned

you consider yourself a fukin mod..pffft..please bro

and if you looked at my tattoo correctly and compared it to lets say jrs..just my right side is about the same as his arm..so put two of those together and price range is just about correct..

take it took your cool little tatoo artist so they can knowledge you a little better
Old 05-28-2008, 01:23 PM   #51
Trapology

Quote:
you consider yourself a fukin mod..pffft..please bro

and if you looked at my tattoo correctly and compared it to lets say jrs..just my right side is about the same as his arm..so put two of those together and price range is just about correct..

take it took your cool little tatoo artist so they can knowledge you a little better
the guy who does my tattoo is one of the most respected artits around, especially in the field of work he specializes in....Matter of fact, if u brought that tattoo to him he wouldnt even do it becuase its so generic. So showing him or trying to teach him anything would be kind of pointless

Mafias tattoo, although a generic trible, is much more detailed then yours. So comparing his to yours, he got much better value out of it.

And you never said the guys that will doit for cheap by coming to your home were poor quality. When i asked you why u payed so much for black lines, you said becuase u wanted good quality. That in no way at all was linked to the guys who come do the tattoos at home you mentioned

And ill just ignore the comments about me being tough from 1200 miles away becuase thats just a joke
Old 05-28-2008, 01:26 PM   #52
Trapology

Also why did u remove the pictures of your tattoos?
Sorry i hurt your feelings
you should be proud of them
Old 05-28-2008, 01:28 PM   #53
rippedfreak
Banned

lmao..no due to the fact that i remove all personal pictures after a certain amount of time for my safety(as you can see with all my other pictures,g/f,gokart,etc etc)...

also due to the fact that your faggot ass wouldve started bitching like your buddy and tried banning me...i only post pictures like that on here but due to people like you who hide behind a cimputer thinking there tough guys jeapordizes my safety.

that might answer that for you
ill be more than happy to post it up for you for a couple more days
Old 05-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #54
rippedfreak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigbo View Post
the guy who does my tattoo is one of the most respected artits around, especially in the field of work he specializes in....Matter of fact, if u brought that tattoo to him he wouldnt even do it becuase its so generic. So showing him or trying to teach him anything would be kind of pointless

Mafias tattoo, although a generic trible, is much more detailed then yours. So comparing his to yours, he got much better value out of it.

And you never said the guys that will doit for cheap by coming to your home were poor quality. When i asked you why u payed so much for black lines, you said becuase u wanted good quality. That in no way at all was linked to the guys who come do the tattoos at home you mentioned

And ill just ignore the comments about me being tough from 1200 miles away becuase thats just a joke
haha plz bro..i can give three fuks who you did it with..am i cool to say i go to miami ink???give me a fukin break
Old 05-28-2008, 01:32 PM   #55
Trapology

Quote:
no due to the fact that i remove all personal pictures after a certain amount of time for my safety(as you can see with all my other pictures,g/f,gokart,etc etc)...

also due to the fact that your faggot ass wouldve started bitching like your buddy and tried banning me...

that might answer that for you
ill be more than happy to post it up for you for a couple more days
No i really dont care. Just thought u got your feelings hurt.

And I wouldnt ban you for anything, you didnt do anything wrong.

No clue where this attitude came from, all im doing is asking about your tattoos and questioning the quality and u flipped
Old 05-28-2008, 01:34 PM   #56
Trapology

Quote:
haha give me a break bro..i can give three fuks who you did it with..am i cool to say i go to miami ink???give me a fukin break
You made a comment about the guy who does my tattoos.
And per his knowlege your paying to much, he does much much more for much less, so does mafias guy.

So i was getting the point out there that talking to him about prices of anything wouldnt benefit u in anyway
Old 05-28-2008, 01:42 PM   #57
rippedfreak
Banned

Quote:
No i really dont care. Just thought u got your feelings hurt.

And I wouldnt ban you for anything, you didnt do anything wrong.

No clue where this attitude came from, all im doing is asking about your tattoos and questioning the quality and u flipped
by all means i didnt even break a sweat bro..and this hasnt started from this thread..your little smart ass comments to me threw the shout box and shit..you know wat the fuk im talking about
Old 05-28-2008, 01:44 PM   #58
Trapology

Quote:
by all means i didnt even break a sweat bro..and this hasnt started from this thread..your little smart ass comments to me threw the shout box and shit..you know wat the fuk im talking about
What are u talking about?
I barley even know who u are other then everyone makes fun of you
Ive never said anything to u lol
Old 05-28-2008, 01:45 PM   #59
rippedfreak
Banned

Quote:
You made a comment about the guy who does my tattoos.
And per his knowlege your paying to much, he does much much more for much less, so does mafias guy.

So i was getting the point out there that talking to him about prices of anything wouldnt benefit u in anyway
wat you pay over where your at may be a total different price where the fuk im at..and that goes with just about anything..so where do you come in this picture to be talking as if your so knowledgable to it..your guy/connection/buddy/w/e the fuk may have a better price for you..as for me, i went with wat i was comfortable with and the guy who did all my boys tattoos..
should i explain my self some more to you nig>?
Old 05-28-2008, 01:50 PM   #60
rippedfreak
Banned

Quote:
What are u talking about?
I barley even know who u are other then everyone makes fun of you
Ive never said anything to u lol
lmaooo..you serioussss??who you think i am MATBLA taking shit all personal and shit..haha..hear how rediculous you sound bro..were on a fukin board typing mad bullshit behing a fukin computer...i fuk with the people i fuk with to have a little fukin humor in this shit..you just stick your nose in shit you shouldnt

questioning my experience and my knowledge as if you know who the fuk i am..

like i said ..give me a fukin break kid..this is fukin rediculous to be arguing or "debating" over a fukin computer