the bet with Rippedfag

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLYMPIAN

All natty ,son..pic taken tonight .and still drier n bigger than u'll ever be on roids or not..sucks to be u.,, yep, thats a 30 inch waist ...still 7 more weeks to go..high sodium still..not even messing with my water until the last week .

huge balls ,,sex drive through the roof not having to worry if my dick is gonna get hard or not due to chemical usage...love being natty ,stress free, ragin hard ons all year around..whats not to like.

high on weed, just had pizza again and about to fuck this chick for the 2nd time tonight .,,diet gets serious again on monday..cuz when it comes to diets- nutrition im the master..hollaaa.

p.s,,before any of u heroes call me out for being arrogant or being cocky * cough CO -16 cough* this is all fun games, dont take shit too seriously..stress raises your cortisol levels and lowers your test..if u noticed i only bragg against this fool RF because obvious reasons and cuz he's a twig with a big head about get owned by Sadie..lol
    Last edited by Guest; 11-23-2008, 02:29 AM. Reason: added the "p.s "section at the bottom..:)

Comment

• Sadie

nice pic oly looks like your jay syndrome is almost gone too. are you competing soon or another photoshoot?

and ty for acknowledging that im about to own ur bf that means alot to me LOL

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

nope , .it's a twiggy underwear modeling type of pshoot

Comment

• IRON37

killer waistline oly..whats your weight at now?

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Comment

• rippedfreak
              Banned
              • Dec 2005

ROFLMAO @ OLY...Ur lucky I'm out and about, let alone my fone aint loading ur little fruity pic, I swear to God it better be Calvin Klien material cuz if it aint I promise u I don't, and aint gonna believe nor respect ur ass ever...we'll see tomorrow...holla at ya boy...though I was starting the gym tomorrow morning at 4 30 little sadie gurl, I remembered I had to go to some fashion party..that being said I'mma try n go at night..wish me luck..hopefully mel goes to bed soon..w.e she's knows I wake up early..nite ladies and gents

Comment

• CO-B16
                Vet
                • May 2004

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                All natty ,son..pic taken tonight .and still drier n bigger than u'll ever be on roids or not..sucks to be u.,, yep, thats a 30 inch waist ...still 7 more weeks to go..high sodium still..not even messing with my water until the last week .

huge balls ,,sex drive through the roof not having to worry if my dick is gonna get hard or not due to chemical usage...love being natty ,stress free, ragin hard ons all year around..whats not to like.

high on weed, just had pizza again and about to fuck this chick for the 2nd time tonight .,,diet gets serious again on monday..cuz when it comes to diets- nutrition im the master..hollaaa.

p.s,,before any of u heroes call me out for being arrogant or being cocky * cough CO -16 cough* this is all fun games, dont take shit too seriously..stress raises your cortisol levels and lowers your test..if u noticed i only bragg against this fool RF because obvious reasons and cuz he's a twig with a big head about get owned by Sadie..lol
                Two things here:
                1)Go back and look at that thread, I never had an issue with your "cockyness".....And you know that......
                2)You have every right to be arrogant about the way you look....I gave you props then and ill give youi props now...I never doubted your work in the gym or with the diet.....

As far as this bet goes, im jsut waiting to see if RF will back this talk up...
                THIS POST IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

YO MOMMA

Comment

• Thate
                  Vet
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by CO-B16
                  As far as this bet goes, im jsut waiting to see if RF will back this talk up...
                  That would be a big negative. If you look closely he is already setting up multiple excuses lol

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Thate
                    That would be a big negative. If you look closely he is already setting up multiple excuses lol
                    x100.

something will happen along the way ..im pretty sure he already has thought of some excuse to say..i smelled failure from day 1..

Comment

• rippedfreak
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2005

lmao...well no im not not doing the comp but it is being postponed 2 weeks..only for several reasons that benefit myself...

1-goods have no come in yet.
                      and
                      2-my health..my ass NEEDS to get a blood test before i think of putting anything in my body...one due to sleep deprivation(probably gotten 24 hours of sleep in the last week and a half or 2 and 2, partying excessively.

other than that...let the games begin...Sadie, is that ok with you honey buns?

Comment

• black7
                        Vet
                        • Feb 2007

mmmm honey buns
                        Attached Files
                        Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

it's ALL ABOUT KEEPING IT SEXY..DAMN!!!.and then u all wonder why the chicks at the office can keep their eyes off me...I dont blame them ..

p.s that blue PRADA is off the chain.

Comment

• black7
                            Vet
                            • Feb 2007

id hit it... shirt is bad ass man 4 sho... but put some pants on cuban... damn... i know they sell pants in miami...
                            Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                              it's ALL ABOUT KEEPING IT SEXY..DAMN!!!.and then u all wonder why the chicks at the office can keep their eyes off me...I dont blame them ..

p.s that blue PRADA is off the chain.
                              lmfaoooo...omg..by far gayest pic ive seen...by far...almost spit my water on my laptop..jesus christ cover up Twigs

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Pffttt..straight up sexy...just wait 7 more weeks

Comment

Working...