Mayweather vs Suga Shane

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Mayweather vs Suga Shane

Coming soon in May...could be a helluva fight...in one corner you have Mr Speed with a killa D, and in the other corner you have Mr Speed with NO D, but can hit hard also. Whats your take?
  • Scotsmark
    VET
    • Apr 2005

Flloyd to win, Shane had two dodgy points decisions over De La Hoya, PBF's speed, accuracy and elusiveness should keep him out of harm's way.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by Scotsmark
      ...PBF's speed, accuracy and elusiveness should keep him out of harm's way.
      Thats pretty much the way I see it. Yet with Shane's power and VERY fast hands, makes for a "punchers chance" and worth watching IMO.

Comment

• theartofwar
        • Feb 2010

Mayweather will win until he and pacman finally get in the ring... the dude's just been born into blood of boxing. Shane has one window and that is if somehow he has that split second where mayweather is dazed and suga can throw faster than lightning - only way he can win is KO like that, and frankly, mayweather is too smart to allow that I believe.
        Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• Trapology
          • Jan 2007

Shane always has problems with boxers, shane has a punchers chance with his power and speed
          Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• bigkarch
            • Sep 2005

you know..hard to say..I boxed in the army...I think it will be who lands the luckiest punches..but if I was a betting man I would say mayweather.....
            The Big HUNGarian

All advice is for informational/educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for a qualified legal counselor and in no way constitutes an attorney/client privilege................

MOD @
            ASN
            MESO
            PREMIERBODYBUILDING
            BODYBUILDING4LIFE
            WORLDCLASSBODYBUILDING
            SBI
            Anabolic-Paradise
            Anabolicwarrior
            Muscleculture
            osbb
            flexmuscle

Comment

• Thate
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Scotsmark
              Flloyd to win, Shane had two dodgy points decisions over De La Hoya, PBF's speed, accuracy and elusiveness should keep him out of harm's way.
              huh wtf?

Shane clearly won 7 in the first oscar fight and 8 in the rematch. Those were CLEAR rounds that couldn't have possibly went to Oscar.

Also saying that Shane has no defense is also a horrible observation.

This will be a close fight either way, but I really hope Mosley wins because he and Pac will the best fight of the last 10-15 years. I don't think that Floyd will fight Pac.

Comment

• theartofwar
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by bigkarch
                you know..hard to say..I boxed in the army...I think it will be who lands the luckiest punches..but if I was a betting man I would say mayweather.....
                I'm going in for rangers after my cycle / pct - what weight did you box at bro ?
                Think For Yourself. Question Authority. Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening,terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities,the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Comment

• reps
                  Vet
                  • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Thate
                  huh wtf?

Shane clearly won 7 in the first oscar fight and 8 in the rematch. Those were CLEAR rounds that couldn't have possibly went to Oscar.

This will be a close fight either way, but I really hope Mosley wins because he and Pac will the best fight of the last 10-15 years. I don't think that Floyd will fight Pac.
                  i totally agree with you t

Comment

• Trapology
                    • Jan 2007

FYI shane is getting beat up in sparring. Hopefully age finally isnt gonna come into play for him in such a big fight
                    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Scott21
                      VET
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by bigkarch

Mayweather doesn't have a punchers chance against Mosleys chin!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Lay off the bottle brah...his D sucks.lol Granted, his D was much better against Margarito, but thats one fight. In general, Shanes D has never been a strong point at that level.

Comment

• Thate
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Nigbo
                          FYI shane is getting beat up in sparring. Hopefully age finally isnt gonna come into play for him in such a big fight
                          Ever seen the Spadafora sparring tape?

Floyd got OWNED by him. This is the same Spadafora who got raped by Dorin and got a gift draw.

Comment

• Thate
                            Vet
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                            Shanes D has never been a strong point at that level.
                            It doesn't even need to be. When is the last time Floyd sat down and put heat on his shots? Go ahead and pepper Shane with jabs while he tears down the body in the process.

Comment

• Trapology
                              • Jan 2007

Ever seen the Spadafora sparring tape?

Floyd got OWNED by him. This is the same Spadafora who got raped by Dorin and got a gift draw.
                              damn you for bringing this jibberish up

Comment

Working...