Country is down the pooper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

"Talk about a constant internal struggle..."

And look at the results. Way to go, Reps!
    (Thanks for noticing, P. Bateman.)

Comment

• JrMaFia
      BANNED for being a JETS fan
      • Oct 2007

my beef is this.......................You go to a columbus day parade and you see a italian and american flag, you go to a st. patricks day you see an italian and american flag. Many of these european immigrants went to ww2 no questions asked. Meanwhile where i work at is all minorities adn the puerto ricans and dominicans talk about how if they get drafted they aint going. If you ask my father what nationality he is he says american. I remember i asked my grandfather one time how was italy he goes if it was so great i would of stayed there. There is no pride in this country at all its one thing to want to keep your customs but not learning the language is rude and not being a citizen if you dont wanna assimilate go back tot where u came from
      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
      Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
      Cassidy: Crue!
      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
      Cassidy: Def Lep!
      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
      Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
      Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• JrMaFia
        • Oct 2007

Another thing im tired of all these minorities trying to villianize the europeans last i recalled the africans sold their own people into slavery and the mayans and aztecs were not nice people they sacrified 100,000 people and conquered and pillage an raped. If anything these people should be grateful they were chucking spears and running around naked. PLus last i checked my family didnt own slaves they were in europe poor and came here. Seems like all the european cultures flourish here. While the mexicans and african americans use some slavery excuse. Meanwhile the jews went through a holocaust 50 years ago and most of them are successful.
        Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.

Comment

• JrMaFia
          • Oct 2007

bump

Comment

Working...