X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DADAWG
    Vet
    • May 2004

THE PROBLEM WITH STUPIDITY IS THAT

ITS INCURABLE AND ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

on a different board i spent hours trying to help a guy who had several run cycles who was up to 179 pounds and hoping to keep most of his size after the bloat came off post cycle.
    he wanted to jump right back on and was offended that i said his diet and training wasnt spot on and that he needed to stop steroids until he got the diet and training straightened out.
    if that wasnt bad enough several people came to hs defense about running more cycles [ thats where the contagious reference comes in ] they didnt see anything wrong with a guy running all those cycles when he didnt weigh more than one of my healthy shits lol.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.
  • Scotsmark
    VET
    • Apr 2005

UP TO 179 on gear?

What is he, 5'2" or something?

If your sound advice on offer isn't bein heeded then just let the dumbass fuck himself up. As for the ass clowns jumping to his defence, fuck them too!

What you'll notice with a group of like minded people (i.e. dumb people) is that if they all disagree with you and think that they are right, you'll never be able to change their minds as they're too stupid to realise their mistake.

My advice here, wash you hands of the lot of them and wait until this guy's kidneys fail then laugh at him, nothing more satisfying than a good old dose of "I told you so!" to get your point across.

Watch the movie "Idiocracy" to see my point.

Comment

• basskiller
      Administrator
      • Aug 2003

he sounds like one of those guys that only wants to hear what he's already percieved as the correct answer in his mind.. which is wrong of course..

hell, he's done muliple cycles and he's only at a buck79 .. The cycles aren't the problem.. It's as you said training and diet..

Chaulk them all up as 'magic pill' guys
      Owner of
      Worldclassbodybuilding.com - my forum
      basskilleronline.com

Comment

• black7
        Vet
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Scotsmark
        UP TO 179 on gear?

What is he, 5'2" or something?

If your sound advice on offer isn't bein heeded then just let the dumbass fuck himself up. As for the ass clowns jumping to his defence, fuck them too!

What you'll notice with a group of like minded people (i.e. dumb people) is that if they all disagree with you and think that they are right, you'll never be able to change their minds as they're too stupid to realise their mistake.

My advice here, wash you hands of the lot of them and wait until this guy's kidneys fail then laugh at him, nothing more satisfying than a good old dose of "I told you so!" to get your point across.

Watch the movie "Idiocracy" to see my point.
        but its guys like him that get severely messed up from gear and gives steroids bad publicity.
        Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• stunner69
          VET
          • Sep 2007

Guys like that dont even hit the gym unless they are on, as for being CONTAGIOUS, , most likely, but, those other people were already dumb!!!
          Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT

Comment

• DADAWG
            Vet
            • May 2004

Originally posted by black7
            but its guys like him that get severely messed up from gear and gives steroids bad publicity.
            that is absolutely CORRECT

Comment

• zeke
              Vet
              • May 2005

Sounds like that board wont make it. We aren't always going to agree about: politics, religion, sexual choices (I hope I'm wrong on this one), but we all listen to everyones advice and diet, cycles, dosage and training.

Probably be a good a good one to get baned from bro.........

Comment

• John Benz
                Vet
                • Jan 2004

Zeke, dumb-asses like that come on every board, including this one. The bigger the board, the more you get. I used to read all the threads in the steroid forum at bb.com just to laugh at way the steroid vets would flame teenagers asking for cycle advice. If it's the board DADAWG is a mod at, it's one of the largest and most respected boards of this type.

Comment

• DADAWG
                  Vet
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by John Benz
                  Zeke, dumb-asses like that come on every board, including this one. The bigger the board, the more you get. I used to read all the threads in the steroid forum at bb.com just to laugh at way the steroid vets would flame teenagers asking for cycle advice. If it's the board DADAWG is a mod at, it's one of the largest and most respected boards of this type.
                  as elvis say THANK YA -THANK YA VERY MUCH

Comment

Working...