X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stunner69
    VET
    • Sep 2007

Black 7

Hey bro, here are a few pics of my babys !!! The first is a blue pitt, his name is Kane and he is the biggest sweetheart ever, and the other is Romeo. He is some sort of mix that my wife and I rescued from the city. He is very sweet, but abused, so we are working with him. But he does seem to love a lot of interaction. Pitts are the best dogs i have ever had. I will always own at least 2.juu.bmp
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT
  • stunner69
    VET
    • Sep 2007

Romeo

Romeo

Cane%20Corso%20Photo%209.jpg
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

R.I.P IT

Comment

• stunner69
      VET
      • Sep 2007

Romeo
      Attached Files

R.I.P IT

Comment

• stunner69
        VET
        • Sep 2007

romeo
        Attached Files

R.I.P IT

Comment

• black7
          Vet
          • Feb 2007

man thats a good loookin dog
          Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• stunner69
            VET
            • Sep 2007

Oh ya almost forgot, the dog in my sig is not mine, but a brother to my dog Capone that past 1 years ago. The dog in my sig is named boogie. When i was searching for a new dog i found his breeders on line in Oklahoma. And my wife and i are thinking of going back there to add to the family!!! The only thing is that there are a lot of breeders out there, but we really like to rescue them and have been spending a lot of time at the pound. Here were i live they put to sleep all pits and wont let them be adopted out, but i have very good "in" down at the shellter!!! And can work with them a little if the dog has a good temper.

R.I.P IT

Comment

• stunner69
              VET
              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by black7
              man thats a good loookin dog
              Thank you, and your little one is also very good looking!!!

R.I.P IT

Comment

• black7
                Vet
                • Feb 2007

here is my Beast... he dont look as pretty as Romeo lol...
                [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• black7
                  Vet
                  • Feb 2007

Kane has a big ole head.... lol he looks mean... but i know he is prolly a nice guy

Comment

• Joe0690
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2007

believe it or not if you search cane corso on google romeos pic comes up

Comment

• Joe0690
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

theres even a site with a few pics of romeo saying hes a guard dog for hire

Comment

• stunner69
                        VET
                        • Sep 2007

yep his pic do come up as well as other dogs they dont have. I know the place ur talking of, they are in New mexico. I do a lot of networking with other breeders and use to breed my self, i have been speaking with them for some time and sharing pics with them and learning more of the breed cause thats the dog my wife thinks she wants. They are very nice and have good dogs and wanted my boys pic cause of the guard dog thing ( mostly the front pic in snow)and my boy does look very mean, but asure you he is no guard dog, does have mastiff in him but acording to my vet no corso. They are a nice kennel and from what i know good dogs. A lot of places have pics of dogs they dont have or already sold. I know of a very vamous pit breeder (thats sells to pro ball players) whos top male stud died, but he still clams that he is the father of all the new litters, when in fact it may be the son of that dog at best. I dont think their dogs are for hire just sale

R.I.P IT

Comment

• Joe0690
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2007

i need to get a camera so i can share pics of my baby too i have a 11month old doberman i love him to death

Comment

• stunner69
                            VET
                            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Joe0690
                            i need to get a camera so i can share pics of my baby too i have a 11month old doberman i love him to death
                            My father raised dobermans and loved them (as do I !!) He had a monster 115 lbs-er named Serpico that was shot by the police because my father got in a car accedent and was passed out, when the police and EMS get there the dodge jumped out the window and wouldnt let anyone near the car. True story, and the dodge lived, he just had his front fight legg removed. This was back in the mid 80's so Serpico is gone now, but was a great dog. Lets see your little one... I love seeing pics of everyones dog.

Here is a great place to find good guard dogs, but cost a freaking ton of money. They have some very nice dobermans!

R.I.P IT

Comment

• JrMaFia
                              BANNED for being a JETS fan
                              • Oct 2007

Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                              Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                              Cassidy: Crue!
                              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                              Cassidy: Def Lep!
                              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                              Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

Working...