Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HOTROCKS
    • Feb 2009

Rocky's FIRST TIME SEX

A girl asks Rocky to come over Friday night to meet & have dinner with her parents.

Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to Rocky that after dinner, she would like to go out & make love for the first time.

Rocky was ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. He tells the pharmacist it's his first time & the pharmacist helps Rocky for about an hour. He tells him everything there is to know about condoms & sex.. At the register, the pharmacist asks Rocky how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack.

Rocky insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time & all.

That night, Rocky shows up at his girl's parents house & meets his girlfriend at the door.

'Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!'

Rocky goes inside & is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. Rocky quickly offers to say grace & bows his head. A minute passes & Rockyis still deep in prayer, with his head down.....10 minutes pass & still no movement from Rocky.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over & whispers to Rocky, 'I had no idea you were this religious.'

Rocky turns & whispers back, 'I had no idea your father was a pharmacist'.
    Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

• John Benz
    Vet
    • Jan 2004

So Rocky has NEVER had sex? The poor little guy.

Comment

• gilly6993
      Vet
      • Oct 2007

OMFG....that's great

Comment

Working...