Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Off Topic > General discussion
User Name
Password

Old 04-16-2018, 09:17 AM   #16
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafficdodger View Post
I gotta withhold judgment, I was out for a few years and just got caught up.

I started watching the first night it came on, and stayed a "live" fan for a bunch of years. They were awesome, so many moments

But the last season and until now has been sooooo sllooowwww..... I get it, they’re trying to develop characters, but, I think it’s at the expense of the overall story arch. There are too many "focals" now that detract from the primary - Neegan related - story. Maybe the show has moved past me; maybe I’ve gotten older and moved on; I’m still watching, just less excited nowadays ��
you and I think alike...
Big B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 07:00 AM   #17
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I really enjoyed the season finale. I was also very pleased the way they transitioned Morgan over to Fear. Fear has been arduous getting through up to this point. With a few exceptions. But I have high hopes for this season. Interesting character additions so far.
And I'm looking forward to the next season of Vikings. But that's a while away.
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 11:56 AM   #18
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Yea, Fear was real good, I liked the season premier....simple and effective. The Gunslinger guy was hilarious. Sounds like a good guy to have on the team. I started feeling bad for him a few times, lol.

These guys need to carry 2-3 pieces of gear to attack the walkers and bad people with.

Hope the rest of Fear does well this season. I'm usually not as hard of a critic with FEAR as I am with TWD. TWD holds a near and dear place in my heart, so I get upset a little easier when I don't like the way things go. FEAR can be stupid and i'll just roll my eyes and let it roll off my chest and still watch it. As long as they don't go full out political, i'll watch both. Again, in for the long haul.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 04:42 PM   #19
Big B
Banned

Big B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really niceBig B is just really nice
bye bye Rick Grimes after upcoming season. Will he get killed off or have him put in a situation hoping for a later return? Heard Maggie will be gone too. Not sure what's this worth anymore?
Old 07-16-2018, 04:48 PM   #20
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
They better leave it open for him. After all he's brought to the show
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 06:55 PM   #21
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
They better leave it open for him. After all he's brought to the show
Totally agree. Also, Daryl gonna be the new leader? I like him a lot but he isn't a leader...
Old 07-16-2018, 07:52 PM   #22
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Daryl sucks. I think he's gay. Him and Aaron will hook up. Aaron gave him the bike.
Its going to suck without Rick. But it should be interesting. There's supposed to be a big time jump. I'm a huge fan. So I'll hang as long as I can.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 07-16-2018, 07:54 PM   #23
Roughrydr

Maggie just signed a large contract with the dead. But she's also going to be on a show on ABC. So.....

Muscle Forged In Pain
Old 07-17-2018, 03:37 AM   #24
Big B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Maggie just signed a large contract with the dead. But she's also going to be on a show on ABC. So.....
how did I miss this? When did this happen?