X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chicken_hawk
    VET
    • May 2018

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
    He does powerlift bro - that's his main gig, not bodybuilding. No fake plates like that tool Brad Castleberry, being that his lifts are at meets. He broke Efferding's record in the 275 div with a 2275 total, and also the 242 div with a 2171 total. All lifts are RAW.

https://barbend.com/larry-wheels-pow...-world-record/
    Ok, good to know. He's legit and an anomaly.

Hawk

Comment

• MR. BMJ
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Big B
      The video I just posted shows his arm measurements. He weighs 275. You all need to remember, he's only 23. He's gonna get bigger. Massive may be a better word. He'll have an overall balanced physique in years to come. Once he gets ahold of what the pros take, he'll blossom. Let's say Ramy is young compared to most he'll be on stage with in the coming weeks Mr. O, and he's 10 years older than this kid. Time will tell but I believe he's gonna be a bigger monster than what you guys making out of him. He does have an ego or maybe I was raised differently from all of you to define "cocky". He has tons of videos out there where's he's showing off and making that "The Rock look". Needs to take a chill pill and just focus on what he's doing instead of having more current videos than Phil, Ramy, and those top guys. Those lifts are incredible but I only need to see each one only once. There's a video showing him lifting 425, now 435 standing straight up barbell overhead press. Again, impressive but don't make a Hanna Montanna out of yourself....
      Crap, missed the link in your post above my last one, thanks!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Here's a new one where he tries 250lb db inclines. He reps out 200lb db's for 12. Training partner sounds like Busta Rhymes on cheque drops & tren haha.

Comment

• Big B
          Banned
          • Jan 2016

Here's a new one where he tries 250lb db inclines. He reps out 200lb db's for 12. Training partner sounds like Busta Rhymes on cheque drops & tren haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udPQNVAuA18

heavy weights but he should train smarter than that. Got me nervous seeing those 250lb dumbbells weighing down on his shoulders. If that was me, I would be focusing on bodybuilding. He's massive at a very young age...

Comment

• Big B
            Banned
            • Jan 2016

they should do a video of his buddy there should go to one of planet fitness and act that way haha...

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

Yeah I went too far with 18 1/2" - main point was his arms (mainly triceps) appear small for such heavy pressing IMO. But hell he's 6'1, cut and like you said, massive chest, so their prolly 20" just don't look it.
              Agreed, you would think his tris would be absolutely massive. They look UNDERsized.
              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

Working...