Tatoos

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOEYZ
    • Jan 2005

I have one on my leg. I almost got a huge full back one down my spice and acroos my shoulder blades, but my wife didnt like that idea..................and, well................you know the outcome, LOL.
    CO-ADMIN@
    SUPERMOD@Musclemorpheus (RIP)
    MOD@
    MOD@
    MOD@
    MOD@AnabolicEvolution
    MOD@Musclezone (RIP)
    MEDICALSUPERMOD@
    VET@
    VET@
    VET@QualityMuscle
    VET@FLAWLESSTRAINING

-----------------------------------
    "If you never attempt anything other then that which you have mastered you shall never grow". -Emerson

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

uh Joey where is your "spice" ??????
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• musclefreaks

i have a few tattos and am goin to be havein full sleeves done over the winter,i do tattoos myself but just dont think its a good idea i do my own sleeves lol i just dont bend that well

Comment

• KKD70
          • Jun 2006

K, well missed my appointment cuz of my stupid job. I have a drawing I've done of a celtic tree of life with a celtic knotwork design coming from behind it. I was going to get the tree of life branded in my back from neck to tail bone shoulder to shoulder. My tatoo/brand/piercing guy said I would probably pass out numerous times with a brand that big so I wussed out.
          Getting old is an option!

Comment

• cjas
            • May 2006

Originally posted by KKD70
            K, well missed my appointment cuz of my stupid job. I have a drawing I've done of a celtic tree of life with a celtic knotwork design coming from behind it. I was going to get the tree of life branded in my back from neck to tail bone shoulder to shoulder. My tatoo/brand/piercing guy said I would probably pass out numerous times with a brand that big so I wussed out.

I think you should stick to the tattoo idea instead of the branding anyway, I think a huge brand would look strange... BTW thanks for going with me to my tattoo removal appointment the other day, you controlled the "air flow" perfectly!

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by cjas
              I think you should stick to the tattoo idea instead of the branding anyway, I think a huge brand would look strange... BTW thanks for going with me to my tattoo removal appointment the other day, you controlled the "air flow" perfectly!

Hey KK you want to explain the "AIR FLOW" technique?
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• cjas
                • May 2006

Originally posted by Deacon
                Hey KK you want to explain the "AIR FLOW" technique?

Don't get any crazy ideas Deacon!! During the tattoo removal process the laser tech. has a cold air compressor that is held over the tattoo to relieve the intense burning feeling.. That all!!!

Comment

• Deacon
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2005

so it relieves the intense buring sensation - is that like scratching that hard to get at itch? LOL

Comment

• cjas
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by Deacon
                    so it relieves the intense buring sensation - is that like scratching that hard to get at itch? LOL

Hey D. if you have an intense burning sesation..... I don't want to know about it!!

Comment

• Deacon
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2005

ooo good one!!!!

but it only burns when I pee

Comment

• KKD70
                        • Jun 2006

you could say I was blowing a chic
                        Getting old is an option!

Comment

• Deacon
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2005

hee hee I thought so !!!!!

Comment

• powerlifter
                            VET
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by DADAWG
                            i think some tats on women are very sexy . the tatoo design and where its placed make all the difference on a womans tat .
                            agreed - I saw the sleeves on Janine Lindemuller and it so put me off her
                            Anything I say is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose or treat. Please consult with your medical practitioner, as they will be able to see and more accurately gauge the depth of the problem...my advice shall be meant as suggestions only, as advice and opinions can vary widely amongst professionals.

Comment

• Deacon
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2005

women's tats do have to be the rgith one for their personality - I also hate chicks who have tats or wear Harley shit just because they think that makes them tough - total turn off to me

Comment

• cjas
                                • May 2006

That's exactly want I mean about women with tattoo's. Sometimes it's too much, and just looks trashy. I think we have all seen someone like that before.

Comment

Working...