Comment

• Persian
                VET
                • Oct 2007

Comment

• Cruci
                  Vet
                  • Nov 2006

Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Persian
                    VET
                    • Oct 2007

Comment

• Persian
                      VET
                      • Oct 2007

Comment

• Cruci
                        Vet
                        • Nov 2006

Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Cruci
                          Vet
                          • Nov 2006

Comment

• Persian
                            VET
                            • Oct 2007

Comment

• Cruci
                              Vet
                              • Nov 2006

Comment

• Persian
                                VET
                                • Oct 2007

Comment

Working...