X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cruci
    Vet
    • Nov 2006

Things are cool too
    Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Cruci
      Vet
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by 2BIGFRED
      So did I now I have to go shit!
      Yeah I feel a class four download coming soon (army joke)
      Cruci is a fictional character. He does not use or participate in any distribution of any illegal substance, nor will he make referrals/source checks. You might think that this is some sort of ruse because I am a moderator on here simply trying to cover my ass, but just because I know how to correct a cycle from a clueless dolt who knows nothing of what he is putting in his body (because I know how to read,) I seriously do not get involved with any illegal substances in any way shape or form. I do however believe that it is your right to use them, but I won't help you acquire them. If you send me a PM asking where to buy steroids or to refer you to a source, I will call you a dumbass and tell you to learn to read. Then I will mushroom stamp your sister.

Comment

• Cruci
        Vet
        • Nov 2006

Unearth drinks donkey semen

Comment

• 2BIGFRED
          • May 2007

Originally posted by Cruci
          Unearth drinks donkey semen
          Oh shit thats gross.lol

Comment

• Cruci
            Vet
            • Nov 2006

Yep that poops a comin

Comment

• Persian
              VET
              • Oct 2007

im fucking hungry

Comment

• Cruci
                Vet
                • Nov 2006

My favorite color is steak

Comment

• Cruci
                  Vet
                  • Nov 2006

How did the polish guy hurt himself raking leaves?

He fell out of the tree!

Comment

• Cruci
                    Vet
                    • Nov 2006

alksjdfla

Comment

• stunner69
                      VET
                      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Persian
                      im fucking hungry
                      me too
                      Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT

Comment

• Persian
                        VET
                        • Oct 2007

Originally posted by stunner69
                        me too
                        i just finished eating my chicken and potatoes
                        waiting for my grilled shrimps ..yaaaaay

Comment

• stunner69
                          VET
                          • Sep 2007

How did the polish guy hurt himself raking leaves?

He fell out of the tree!
                          thats freaken funny ...lmao!!!
                          Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American GI. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

All it takes, is all you got.

R.I.P IT

Comment

• Persian
                            VET
                            • Oct 2007

alksjdfla
                            csasaasdffafdsd

Comment

• black7
                              Vet