Protein supplements

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 2Rhodesians

Protein supplements

what's everyone using (or not) for protein supplements?

I use 2 customs blends from TrueNutrition (formerly trueprotein).

1. Casein blend for when I first wake up and immediately before bed
    2. Whey blend only for PWO

I put a lot of thought into these blends and have been using them for about 18months. I tried everything from Six Star to MuscleTech and everything in between in the past. I still think that truenutrition is worth the $. Thoughts?
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

I use ON whey by the big bag. I also use muscle milk. I have actually been using more liquid egg whites in place of whey. They are better. I always use whey PWO though.

Comment

• John Benz
      Vet
      • Jan 2004

Optimum Nutrition Whey. Muscle Milk has too much sugar. If I had the cash, I would use nothing but Beverly.

Comment

• clutchitalian
        • Sep 2011

I get the 10lb bags of Universal Whey 22g per serving pretty good....

Comment

• micalhassi
          Banned
          • May 2012

I try these supplement for better result but did not attain satisfy result.
          Soy protein,
          Egg protein,
          Glut-Amine,
          Adept Nutrition,
          Molecular Nutrition

can any one try these and have same felling as im?

Comment

• BigSickD
            Vet
            • May 2004

I use bsn syntha 6 for meal 1 and meal 4. I use gaspari instapro 100% whey isolate for pwo.
            BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• MidwestBeast
              • Sep 2012

I've used a lot over the years and the 2 best tasting I've come across are TruNutrition's chocolate peanut butter and chocolate strawberryTrutein and NTBM's rocky road and apple cinnamon W2BM.

10% off your entire order with code: CHEAPER

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."

"Following Jesus don't mean that there won't be pain
              But um, it does promise that none of it is in vain"

- Andy Mineo

Comment

• Avery

I would love to help with this will give me something bigger than myself that includes others, I started at 191 when i joined a couple days ago and so far only have a 1 lb loss but was on vacation over the weekend and am back on track.....

dublin weight loss

Comment

• Daver

I use to always use ON Gold Standard (the Chocolate) I just switched to ON Pro Complex (not just Whey) tastes the same but 60g protein from the blend now Mornings, PWO and Just before bed..

Comment

• beefeatr

ON whey powder and a small fortune on Muscle Milk from every gas station in the South.

Comment

• herteck

Protein supplement gives you a lot of benefits and gives you energy for work hard.Protein supplement is very beneficial to your health and you can get a better results as you wanted.

Comment

• shrivelled
                        • Sep 2013

Iv used loads of proteins and there are so many great ones out there. Im really loving the N2bulk from Mr supps.com at present, perfect casein/whey bulk mix and has nothing but quality carbs from sweet potatoe powder.
                        I think its 400 cals 40g protein 2g of sugar which is great for a bulker and tastes really good almost cinnamony to me
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...