Coming off roids after 6 years ON non-stop. Which PCT is ideal for me?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MR. BMJ
    • Apr 2006

Has anybody heard or seen Shinobi posting at all recently?

He's been around a long ass time.

Comment

• A.B
      VET
      • Jun 2004

I would like to hear an update as well!!!!

Comment

• T1DMMA2BB
        Vet
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Darkness
        I would actually stop and take a deep breath and plan this out for a mnute BEFORE coming off so you have a solid plan. If I were you, I would probably stay on 150mg EW for another month while I added HCG at 500iu 2X EW to wake the nuts up a bit. I would run that for 4 weeks, then start right where AB said. It will suck and you may end up on TRT after a year anyway.
        This about sums it up.

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

He's alive and well

Comment

• willsgotrythm
            Vet
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Thate
            He's alive and well
            So has he recovered ok? Or is he still recovering? Or did he stay on HRT? I'm curious because I've been on self prescribed HRT for about 6yrs now and I've been thinking about coming off completely...at least for a while, get cleaned out.

Comment

• Thate
              Vet
              • Mar 2007

I'll reach out for an update

Comment

• Glycomann

I just read this nasty report on 24 guys who died because of combination of things but all were steroid users/abusers. More than 1/2 of them I think had testes that were basically fibrous masses. not encouraging. i always thought recovery was possible if you were responsible about it. I always did.

When steroids users die young and unexpectedly, their death is usually not just the result of having taken muscle-enhancing substances. And no, only a fraction of steroids users who die young have participated in bodybuilding competitions. Researchers at the University of New South Wales in Australia discovered this and much more. When steroids users die

In scientific terms: percent of the guys who had shit wong with them

Dead guys were 31 year old on average. Most used rec drugs.
                Last edited by Guest; 03-31-2014, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• willsgotrythm
                  Vet
                  • Jul 2012

That's interesting. My last round of bloodwork was pretty good. Everything that we usually worry about was within range although some was on the high end. I do need to get it done again though...

Comment

• 5plates
                    Vet
                    • Aug 2007

I’ve been through this after about a 10 year run. My advice is to drop to test only 200-250mg cyp every 5 days for a few months before taking things further. A healthy mind and psychological state is crucial for recovery. I don’t agree that an abrupt stop is the right way to go after being on for years. Take baby steps imo. For me I started running hcg during the High trt dosages with clomid and sort of primed everything being closer to baseline homeostasis. The I pulled the plug and went full natty and the crash was a lot easier to deal with. For me a 4 month trt run would be the minimum before continuing further to recover. And remember truly believing you’re going to recover is crustal too. The body follows where the mind goes.

Comment

• Deacon
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by 5plates
                      I’ve been through this after about a 10 year run. My advice is to drop to test only 200-250mg cyp every 5 days for a few months before taking things further. A healthy mind and psychological state is crucial for recovery. I don’t agree that an abrupt stop is the right way to go after being on for years. Take baby steps imo. For me I started running hcg during the High trt dosages with clomid and sort of primed everything being closer to baseline homeostasis. The I pulled the plug and went full natty and the crash was a lot easier to deal with. For me a 4 month trt run would be the minimum before continuing further to recover. And remember truly believing you’re going to recover is crustal too. The body follows where the mind goes.
                      tis is super important be smart coming off when being on for a long time and the mind is very important in the process
                      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• kriegernindo
                        VET
                        • Feb 2020

I've been on mostly non stop since I was 18. I'm 27 now. In all that time in between, in my most honest guesstimate, I would say if you add up all the little breaks from running out of gear or not ordering any and being out, my total time off if added up would only be about 8months to a year from 18-27.

It's ironic you make this post now. I made a decision the other day to come off for 3 months. I've never really done that before. Always just blasted and cruised by I had a revelation, and am wanting to feel my body again not pumped fill of hormones no matter if the dose is low or not, I remember in my longest consecutive time off which was about 2-3 months how I felt amazing and my mind worked differently, almost like I was released from a prison.

Btw Shinobi, how is that angina pain you were dealing with? Did you ever get that sorted out? Have some blood?

Comment

• kriegernindo
                          VET
                          • Feb 2020

Wait a minute I responded to a post started in 2013. If he was on for six years in 2013, and never really came off (because I remember his tren and angina thread from months ago) then he's been on for closer to 13 years?

Has anyone heard from him? I hope he didn't have a heart attack

Comment

• liftsiron
                            Administrator
                            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by kriegernindo
                            Wait a minute I responded to a post started in 2013. If he was on for six years in 2013, and never really came off (because I remember his tren and angina thread from months ago) then he's been on for closer to 13 years?

Has anyone heard from him? I hope he didn't have a heart attack
                            He alive and well, still posting recently.
                            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• kriegernindo
                              VET
                              • Feb 2020

Very good to hear. Very good

Comment

Working...