Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Peptides and SARMS
User Name
Password

Old 05-08-2014, 09:21 AM   #16
basskiller
Administrator

Location: My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you are
basskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to behold
GHRH – GHRP – GH a comprehensive dosing protocol

In effort to list a protocol for the use of GHRP / GRF / and in combo with GH if desired I thought I would post my current protocol based upon the research I have done within the last year or so. Obviously the information I gathered is not based on medical studies completed by me but I do use the following protocol myself and have been pretty damed impressed with the results. Recovery from injury is very impressive to me (any kind of injury). Example, 5 days ago I was lifted by the butt of a tree I cut down (long story). I had bruising and some serious raspberry on my under arm, left quad and my abs ( the but of the tree ran right up the front of my once it got under my arm it lifted me and tossed me about 10 feet through the air). Its been 5 days and all that is left of the raspberries are some faint red marks……amazing IMO.

Also: I encourage others to do their own research. Don’t think all that I have written below is gospel or the only / best way to run these peptides. This is nothing more than my interpretation of what I have read and what I perceive as the best way to use peptides.

Best Choices for GHRP’s.

GHRP-6 Good GH spike when used with a GRF, large increase in hunger. Elevates prolactin and cortisol levels
GHRP-2 Good GH spike, when used with a GRF, on par with GHRP-6 without the hunger. Elevates prolactin and cortisol levels
Ipamorelin good GH spike when used with a GRF. GH spike is not as high as GHRP-2 or 6 but it does not elevate prolactin or cortisol.
Note: in order for a GHRP to have a positive affect and create a GH spike alone one as to be very lucky in the timing and hope it is injected at time when Somatostatin is low in the body. Somatostatin blunts GH release in the presence of just GHRP. Using GRF will override the signal presented by Somatostatin so you will get a very dramatic GH pulse.

GRF’s (GHRH)

Two choices
Mod GRF 1-29, higher GH peaks, short half life (30 minutes) most closely mimics your bodies own GH pulses but far greater amplitude
CJC 1295 long half life (7days). Lower GH amplitude when used with GHRP, raises the troughs in the bodies GH level profile, the downside is it creates GH bleed. Think of the GH as being stored in a jar until someone (thing) opens up the faucet. It is best if the jar is full and then dumps. CJC does not allow the jar to fill. Current recommendations are to avoid CJC

Saturation dose for any of the GHRH’s or GHRP’s including Ipamorelin is 100mcg (or 1mcg / kg of bodyweight) so this is all based on a 100mcg dose.
As you may know, it is best to pin 1.5 to 2 hours after eating any fats or carbs and then after you pin don’t eat any fats or carbs for 20-30 minutes as they will blunt the GH release. pure protein is OK but I try to avoid all foods. Also, pure protein is OK anytime prior to pinning.

Dosings should be 3 hours apart or more.
Mornings upon waking pre cardio (if you are doing any), afternoon (or PWO) and before bed pin mod GRF 1-29 / GHRP (or Ipamorelin) @ 100mcg / 100mcg. (2 pinnings per day are also adaquate for improvements in recovery, better sleep etc. 3 will make you a bit more anabolic than 2 and you can even go 4 if the pocket book allows.
If you include GH in this protocol it should be 10 minutes after the peptides. So, first pin the peptides, wait 10-15 minutes and then pin your GH. Reason being is that Exogenous GH administration can also blunt GH release.

Wait 20-30 minutes after pinning the peptides and you are free to eat.

When you recon your peptides use as little BW as you can. I don’t go as low as some people because I figure I don’t want to leave a drop of highly concentrated peptide in the vial that I can not get out.

The less BW used for recon the less the degradation of the peptide over time.

If you premix a shot ahead of time, don’t let it sit mixed for more than 8 hours or so. When mixed they will exchange ions and who know what the final compound would be called . I actually have a way to preload without mixing the peptides until I am ready to pin it.

Do not pin IGF within 1 hour of pinning your peptides. IGF has a feedback loop that inhibits GH release.
With the above for pinning around workouts to get the most of your investment….

Pin insulin (humalin R) immediately PWO wait 10 minutes pin peptides

If using GH wait 10 more minutes and pin the GH (see above for reasoning)

If using IGF wait approx. 1 hour PWO and pin the IGF.

IGF blunts GH release. another reason to wait is in effort to keep the IGF local you want to wait until you lose your pump. Blood flow is reduced in teh area of injection. if you pin IGF immediately PWO blood flow is still very high so the IGF get transported away too quickly..

For convenience…
Pin insulin Pre work out…. Humalin R is active for 4-5 hours
PWO pin peptides (or if you want to pin slin and peps at the same time PWO)
10 minutes after peps pin GH if you are using GH
30-60 minutes PWO pin IGF if using IGF

Click on my banner below for all your peptide needs and remember to add my code for your discount
basskiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 07:02 PM   #17
basskiller
Administrator

basskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to beholdbasskiller is a splendid one to behold
BPC 157 the healing peptide

Bpc 157: specifications

Molecular Formula : C62H98N16O22 Molecular Weight : 1419.5355 purity>99%

Sequence: L-Valine, glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyl-L-lysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-; glycyl-L-alpha-glutamyl-L-prolyl-L-prolyl-L-prolylglycyllysyl-L-prolyl-L-alanyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alpha-aspartyl-L-alanylglycyl-L-leucyl-L-valine

BPC 157 Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419) may be the new drug stable in human gastric juice, effective both in the upper and lower GI tract, and free of side effects. BPC 157, in addition to an antiulcer effect efficient in therapy of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) (PL 14736) so far only tested in clinical phase II, has a very safe profile, and exhibited a particular wound healing effect. It also has shown to interact with the NO-system, providing endothelium protection and angiogenic effect, even in severely impaired conditions (i.e., it stimulated expression of early growth response 1 gene responsible for cytokine and growth factor generation and early extracellular matrix (collagen) formation (but also its repressor nerve growth factor 1-A binding protein-2)), important to counteract severe complications of advanced and poorly controlled IBD. Hopefully, the lessons from animal studies, particularly advanced intestinal anastomosis healing, reversed short bowel syndrome and fistula healing indicate BPC 157's high significance in further IBD therapy. Also, this supportive evidence (i.e., no toxic effect, limit test negative, LD1 not achieved, no side effect in trials) may counteract the problems commonly exercised in the use of peptidergic agents, particularly those used on a long-term basis.

what is BPC 157 used for in humans/bodybuilders?

well BPC 157 is known for super quick and professional Joint/tendon/ligament healing in all phases of clinical trials.. studies are shown here: BPC 157 has been shown in studies to heal torn quadriceps muscles, detached achilles tendon, muscles that have been damaged/crushed. Demonstrating dramatic fast recovery from muscle tears. Tendon to bone healing - increased ligament healing, BPC 157 has a variety of protective effects in the organs.

Clinical trials demonstrate healing and prevention of stomach ulcers and it is being studied as a burn treatment. Trials show it may help repair some liver damage after prolonged chronic alcohol exposure. No adverse reactions have been seen in clinical trials.

BPC 157 peptide has been shown to heal a variety of wounds in all areas researched, including internal organs, muscles, ligaments, tendons, skin, internal lacerations from surgery, etc.

it can have a use in the medical industry help heal and get rid of stomach ulcers caused by people abusing NSAID drugs

how long can i wait to see some effective results/benefits from this product?

well personally for me ive been using for 1 week and the results are astounding! my right hip is now moveable im almost at a point where i can go in the gym and smash legs harder then before, my right bicep IM injections with it has had immaculate results thus far the pain is greatly diminished and im able to pick up things mildy heavy whereas 4 injections previously i was in bad pain/weakness and now... its feeling strong/harder then previous.

usually results will take 4-6 weeks, because yes of course your injecting the drug but the human body has a set healing rate, but with BPC 157 the healing will be imo 100% faster then regular and the also the healing will be more complete whereas before you would only get around 80% of what you had before.

How long can i run BPC 157 for?

BPC 157 can be run for 4 weeks, followed by a 2 week rest. after this if you are still not feeling 100% itll be safe to run another course of BPC 157.

How do you reconstitute BPC 157?

simply pop the cap off, gently alchol swab the stopper, then let it dry, same goes with the BAC water vial. then dose out the correct amount of BAC water. then slowly put the needle in... then slowly but surely inject the BAC water along side the vial making sure you do not indirectly inject on the peptide powder, however once you have done the first dose and the powder i essentially mixed you can inject on the bac water, that is fine. Note* this is done with 2mls of bac water, that would be 2 whole 1ml/1cc insulin syringes.

How do i Dose BPC 157 for optimal results?

you can use anywhere from 200mcg being a medium dose up to 500mcg ... depending on severity of issue ( if severe) dose 2x a day at 350 mcg totaling 700 mcg.

Is BPC 157 IM or sub q injection?BPC 157 is both, you can do IM or subq as close as you can to the injection site, preferably around 1-4 inches away to yield the most benefit to the injured area.

what are the side effects of BPC 157?

there are absolutely none that i know of well No one knows, however the first time i used it i got a head ache and felt generally sick, however this was only for a day. I'm now 100% this is most likely a coincidence, most probably a body reaction to the first time. to be honest there are no side effects, its in clinical trial phase 2 ATM and they have reported 0 effects, only positives.

what syringe/needle size is good for this peptide?

all needles would be good for this peptide depending on where you want to inject, however a 1ml/1cc 29 and half inch insulin syringe is optimal for most sites on the body.

what is the cost of BPC 157?

bpc 157 is relatively inexpensive and the results are worth the money as it could permanently strengthen your weak joints/connective tissues/muscles unlike a placebo supplement where it yields good results and once you come off, your joints are crying out for mercy. the general price is around $25-50 USD.

How long will 1 bottle last?

generally if run at the baseline 200mcg dose, 1 5mg vial will last 25 consecutive days. $25 usd for 1 bottle, is well worth it!

where do i store this?

just like another peptide keep it away from UV/sunlight. it can stay in room temp for up to 10 weeks, however for best storage/results store in a fridge and use until vial is run out then discard of it. For other BPC 157, they can stay in the fridge too as they;ll last up to 6 months, whereas if you had more you can store in the freezer( up to 2 years).

thats everything you need to know about BPC 157 guys! hope you enjoy the read and this will help noobs/future injured athletes or current injured gym addicts try it.

Huge thanks to HarryBrah for putting this all together

by harrybrah
Old 05-12-2014, 08:39 PM   #18
basskiller
Administrator

Melanotan 2 information

Melanotan 2 information

Melanotan II is a cosmetic sunless tanning product that stimulates melanin production. Melanin is the main determinant of skin color in humans, a brown pigment which causes skin to become darker in appearance, instead of red when exposed to UV rays. Melanotan II users develop a gradual, natural looking tan with minimal exposure to the sun. It is particularly useful for fair-skinned individuals who find that they cannot tan naturally in the sun.

Melanotan 2 peptide is not a treatment or cure for any disease, nor should it be used with the aim of preventing skin cancer. While melanin is known to have excellent photo protective properties, no clinical studies have ever indicated the efficiency of Melanotan II specifically in reducing UV damage.

It is estimated that more than 90% of Melanotan users are familiar with the injectable Melanotan II. Melanotan I is usually only preferred by a small amount of long-term users who feel that Melanotan II makes them too dark, nauseated, and/or those who find the aphrodisiac side effect of Melanotan II to be a nuisance. These problems can be avoided by taking Melanotan II in lower dosages, administering before bed and using sunscreen and clothing to control tanning.

Since Melanotan I has a large body of clinical evidence supporting its safety and efficacy, new users in particular often feel that it would be the better and safer option for usage. Unfortunately this is not the case when it comes to skin darkening and most new users who choose Melanotan I find themselves very disappointed at lack of tanning results since Melanotan I is not intended to be used for this purpose. To achieve similar cosmetic tanning results as seen with Melanotan II, a dose of 10x more per injection is required. Melanotan I is more expensive for tanning.
Melanotan II Storage

In powder (lyophilized) form vials should be stored at refrigerator temperature (2-8 degrees Celsius) where they will remain stable for up to 12 months. Reconstituted (mixed) vials should also be stored in the refrigerator, but use within 8 weeks or they may begin to degrade. They will still be safe to use after this time, but they may not be as effective as new vials.
When to take Melanotan II

The frequency of Melanotan II injections will depend largely on your skin type to begin with, therefore you should identify with which Fitzpatrick skin type you are

Type 1: Pale skin, many freckles, blue/green eyes, red hair, never tans, always burns
Type 2: Fair skin, few freckles, blue/hazel eyes, blonde/sandy hair, tans poorly, usually burns
Type 3: Darker white skin, brown hair/eyes, usually tans, rarely burns
Type 4: Light brown skin, darker brown hair/eyes, tans easily, burns minimally
Sunless Tanning

Loading: Take your Melanotan II dose 1 time per day and continue with daily injections until you are happy with the color of your tan.
Maintenance: To maintain your desired tan, inject your Melanotan II dose just 2-3 times per week Cessation: You can continue the maintenance dosing indefinitely; however, if you choose to stop your Melanotan II injections, your tan will fade back to its pre-Melanotan II shade in 1-2 months.

Assuming the right amount of UV exposure (sun or sun bed) is combined with your Melanotan II usage, then the amount of time it takes to achieve your desired tan (i.e. the loading phase) will usually take 4-8 weeks for skin types 1 and 2 and as little as 2-3 weeks for skin types 3 and 4.

Melanotan II and UV Exposure
The tanning activity of Melanotan II without the need for UV exposure has been proven by clinical trial; however, the majority of users report that results are achieved much quicker, and that the tan is a more natural color, when Melanotan II is combined with a small amount of UV exposure.

Tanning should start after the third injection and occur 2-3 times per week if you wish to see tanning results quickly; otherwise one tanning session per week is sufficient to gradually build your tan

Melanotan Advice

If you are not seeing results then you need to increase the frequency of your outdoor or indoor UV exposure (especially if you are skin types 1 or 2). Never increase your recommended Melanotan II dose.

Tanning sessions should be short, 5-10 minutes in a sun bed or 30-40 minutes in the sun on a warm day is sufficient each time. DO NOT overexpose yourself to UV rays.

When starting out always use 30+ sunscreen on sensitive areas such as the face and neck. Because these areas are frequently exposed to UV rays they are more responsive to the melanin producing effects of Melanotan II and therefore will become darker quicker than the rest of the body. Covering these areas initially will allow other parts of the body to tan first, ensuring you achieve a well balanced tan.

Melanotan II and UV exposure complement each other, so if you spend a lot of time tanning you will need less frequent injections of Melanotan II to obtain and maintain your tan. If you don't spend much time in the sun or sun beds then you will need frequent dosages of Melanotan II to develop and keep your tan ..

Fair skinned folks who never tan, always burn in the sun, can achieve a natural tan when using Melanotan 2. For people with sun allergies these discoveries are life changing. The best defense against skin cancer is a natural tan developed over time. MT-2 was designed to reduce skin cancer rates and be effective as a sunless tanner.

Athletes and fitness enthusiasts use Melanotan for sunless tanning, Libido increase and and appetite suppression. MT-2 was dubbed the Barbie drug and has been highlighted in wired magazine. Synthetic melanocortin use helps attain a tan with the least amount of exposure to harmful ultraviolet radiation.
Fitzpatrick skin type: Skin type I and II, the lower of the skin types on the Fitzpatrick scale are the best candidates for Melanotan 2 who see the most dramatic results.

Treatment: Melanotan stimulates melanin effectively, in particular those with low skin types.

Shipping and Handling: Melanotan Peptides are durable and stable. Highlighted in study, the reconstituted MT-2 was shown to be stable at 37 degrees Celsius (98 degrees Fahrenheit) for at least 28 days. Shipping MT-2, even in summer months, is not a problem. Do not pay for cold shipping as it is not a premium. When receiving MT-2 it is recommended to store in the refrigerator.

Mixing: Add BW to the vial when you are ready to begin MT-2 research.

Remove plastic flip top from vial to expose rubber stopper. needle will pierce the stopper making way inside the vial to turn the white ****** into a clear liquid.

Calculator: Add 100 units (1ml) of water to the vial. 1ml/100 units will minimize the volume that you have to inject and will simplify the arithmetic in your MT-2 experiment. Dosing measurements are often mentioned in both milligram (mg) and microgram (mcg). Example: .5mg = 500mcg

Peptide Calculator

Peptide Measurement

1ml syringe (U100), 1ml BW to reconstitute
Calculations for a desired 0.5mg dose:
Step 1= 1ml
Step 2= 10mg MT-II
Step 3= 1ml bac water
Step 4= 500mcg dose
2-3 ticks on your insulin pin (approximately 1/20th of a U100 syringe)

Some prefer to add more diluent which works fine, take note of the volume increase.

Needles: 29-31 gauge X 1/2", 1 CC (100 unit). That is a typical insulin needle used to mix as well as inject. Use needles one time only. Once your technique perfected, injections are almost painless.

Starting dose: Your first injection should be a very small dose, for example .25mg (250mcg). See how you react. Goal should be to feel nothing. Dose after dinner, before bed. Any dosing chart stating that you should take a high dose (according to your weight) is outdated and potentially dangerous.

Loading dose: Load with 0.5-1mg once a day. People who have used doses in this range generally report getting excellent results. Don’t worry if you miss occasional days. It will not make much difference, focus on the cumulative effects.

Maintenance dose: Maintenance is taking doses less frequently than daily to avoid becoming darker than you want. Yes, that will happen. With enough UVR, you will get much darker than you have even been before. A maintenance dose can help prolong super-physiological photo-protection MT-2 delivers.

UV Radiation: Melanotan is a poor sunless tanner. UV (from sun or a tanning bed) light is necessary to develop a tan. Without it, almost nothing happens. In other words, NO UV = NO TAN. Well, user will pigment depending on skin type.... If you have loaded for a full month and then start UV exposure, you (and your friends) will be astounded by how fast you tan and how dark you get. Moreover, it is advisable to keep areas of your skin that ordinarily get exposure covered up with a towel and/or zinc oxide (nose/lips/face) and let less exposed areas develop pigmentation first. Areas of skin that are typically sun-exposed in your day to day life will respond more readily to the effects of the Melanotan Peptides.

Fat Loss: The melanocortin (MC) system is a signaling pathway for leptin and insulin. The MC system is important for control of food intake and body weight. MT-2 treatment results in adipocyte lipolysis. MT-2 increases fatty acid oxidation(FAO) in which the MC5R plays a significant role. MT-2 improves insulin sensitivity through stimulating FAO in skeletal muscle tissue. Reduced food intake from the anorectic response of MT-2 is primarily responsible for weight loss.

Watch yourself: Your tan can sneak up on you. A tan generally sets in 3 days after UV rays. Dose and expose yourself gradually to UVR when tanning. Love your skin.

Avoid burning: You are protected from burning mostly by your tan, not the MT-2 peptide. Therefore, don’t overdo the rays at first. Start with only as much UV that you could tolerate without burring before you began Melanotan. It should not take many weeks before you can tolerate hours of strong sun without burning. Truly incredible for those who have never experienced freedom to enjoy the sun.

Continue your regular dosing protocol until you have reached your desired tan and do not want to become darker. Cut injection frequency to once every 2, 3, 4, or even 7 days. Experiment to find the frequency that gives the tan you want.

Storage: Store freeze dried and reconstituted (mixed) Peptides in the refrigerator.

Do you have to inject MT-II?
Yes. The best, most efficient method of administering Melanotan Peptides are subcutaneous (subq) injections. Nasal sprays are inconsistent and inefficient. No detectable levels were observed following oral dosing - pills do not work.

when you start supplementing (Melanotan II) to tan keep in mind that tanning is literally a side effect. The tanning response is, in reality, a physiological repair mechanism to instant UV damage of the skin cells (. Melanocyte stimulating hormone is not going to color your skin, it is going to make your own skin create its own tan and that in turn creates protection. If you are looking to be some bronzed beach God with perfectly uniform and specific color then you are better off to going to mystic tan. Redheads, for example, naturally produce a variant form of melanin that is yellowish-red . Do not expect a brown tan on a ginger body right away.

Know your skin type: Knowing your skin type is just one detail which will help create a public user log. There are 10s of thousands of Melanotan users worldwide who share the experience. Raise awareness and help others who want to hear success stories, complications and failures.
Am I a good candidate for MT-II?
Melanotan is best suited for the folks with skin types I & II. Prior sun damage, scars, tattoos, freckles, moles, hair color, etc are deciding factors prospective MT-2 users consider.

How should I dose MT-II?
Melanotan II dosage it is recommended to start out small and build up. A typical starting dose is around .25mg and max dose reaching 1mg. Desensitization happens quick, the first administration is an opportunity to dose low to avoid Melanotan 2 side effects. Same goes for Bremelanotide (PT-141) dosage unfortunately.

Melanotan Instructions: There is no magic pill or formula. Instructions do not exist for research Peptides. Few dermatologists are familiar with Melanotan. The skin is a large, unpredictable organ. Feel comfortable and confident with MT-II before use. Check out as many before and after photos and user logs as you can. A skin type I individual may have to commit months of dedication before dialing in their desired results, be patient and ask questions.

How much MT-II should I buy and how long will it last?
Skin type I: 30-50mg
Skin type II: 20-30mg
Skin type III: 10mg
Should last entire summer or season

How soon will I begin to see results from Melanotan II?
You should notice a change in your skin tone after three weeks. If you have freckles, expect them to get darker before your actual skin color changes.

How long will the tan last?
A tan developed using Melanotan 2 lasts much longer than an ordinary tan. A well-tanned person returning from a beach holiday will lose most of the tan in a month if they stop getting sun. But if they had been using Melanotan 2 and continued on maintenance after returning, they would still have most of their tan 3 months later.
author ???
Old 05-13-2014, 08:18 AM   #19
basskiller
Administrator

Bodybuilders use Ipamorelin Peptide For Building solid Muscle

Ipamorelin is a fascinating new muscle building discovery that is getting a lot of attention in the bodybuilding world. Like the GHRP-6 peptide (growth hormone releasing hexapeptide), it is a synthetic peptide that has powerful Growth Hormone releasing properties. And these GH releasing properties are what is of interest to athletes and bodybuilders since they can make a tremendous difference in the amount of muscle you can grow and how quickly you burn fat. Both Ipamorelin and GHRP-6 as well as numerous other peptides and research chemicals can be found at SuperiorPeptide.com

Whereas GHRP-6 is a hexapeptide, Ipamorelin is a penta-peptide. (Aib-His-D-2-Nal-D- Phe-Lys-NH2) And, the strength it displays may very well make regular old Growth Hormone (GH) obsolete. But what athletes and bodybuilders really want to know is what is this wonder peptide capable of doing, how is it used, and how does it compare to the other GHRP peptides?
Athletes are taking Ipamorelin in a 200mcg -300mcg dosage, two or three times daily, using a tiny insulin needle to inject. They usually start with the lower dose since side effects can include headaches or what feels like a head-rush. Ipamorelin can be taken at anytime but taking it about 30-45 minutes before a workout would seem ideal because of the pulse in Growth Hormone (GH) it creates allowing for maximum growth.

Studies on the effects of Ipamorelin on bone growth, body weight, and GH release showed some interesting conclusions.
In one experiment, various doses were administered over the course of 15 days to test the group’s reactions.
There was a distinct and dose-dependent effect on body weight gain however, the treatment group did not show a change in total IGF-I levels. Nor did the treatment group produce serum markers of bone development. For example, the number of cells in the wide portion of the tibia (the shinbone) did not change significantly. This is a good thing because it suggests muscle growth with less potential for deformity of bone or cartilage.

The reaction of the pituitary to an aggressive i.v. dose of Ipamorelin showed that plasma GH levels were notably reduced whereas they were unchanged after a comparable dose of GHRH. This is actually a good thing as it suggests that Ipamorelin may not decrease your body’s natural GH production – further demonstrating that Ipamorelin is a selective GH releaser.

GHRP-2 Unlike GHRP-6, Ipamorelin does not induce hunger making it advantageous to those on a restricted calorie diet. And obviously, Ipamorelin’s side-effects are enhanced when combined with anabolic steroids since they too influence Growth Hormone/Insulin Growth Factor release and production.

In another study in rats, Ipamorelin released GH from rat pituitary cells as effectively as GHRP-2.
Another document states that in healthy swine, Ipamorelin released GH with a consistency that is very comparable to GHRP-6. Also noteworthy was that none of the GH releasers tested affected FSH, LH, PRL or TSH blood serum plasma levels.

Ipamorelin
in theory may increase Acetylchloine or Cortisol when used in higher dosages. However, and increase in Acetylchloine or Cortisol is even more likely with GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. In fact, in the case of Ipamorelin, there was little to no rise in Acetylcholine and Cortisol blood plasma levels even at injections more than 200 times higher than the effective dosage for comparable GH release.

This clearly proves that Ipamorelin is the first successful GHRP receptor agonist or chemical that binds to a receptor of a cell and triggers a response by that cell with a specific selectivity for the promotion of GH release by itself.

Another advantage to Ipamorelin is that it doesn’t cause sudden spikes in prolactin or cortisol as does GHRP-2 and GHRP-6. Ipamorelin is slower in its delivery unlike GHRP’s which spike GH levels at a more rapid rate. The slower release is more natural and has a more sustained effect.
All in all it looks as if Ipamorelin is the new wave in GH releasing peptides. It appear to be more potent, longer lasting and potentially safer to use in the long run. More studies are being conducted all the time but as it stands, Ipamorelin looks like a serious contender in the arsenal of anabolic advancement.

Both Ipamorelin and GHRP-2 as well as numerous other peptides and research chemicals can be found at SuperiorPeptide.com
Old 05-14-2014, 05:15 PM   #20
basskiller
Administrator

CJC-1295 + GHRP-2 reconstitution + dosing schedule
Old 05-15-2014, 10:57 AM   #21
basskiller
Administrator

Hgh fragment 177-191, Clenbuterol & T3 fat burning synergy

Hgh fragment 177-191, Clenbuterol & T3 fat burning synergy

Growth hormone has many systematic effects, from improved strength, anti-aging effects on skin, tendon strengthening, increased IGF levels, better sleep, to name just a few.. but when Synthetic GH is taken.. most of these effects are minimized, as synthetic GH doesn't imitate the cascade of GH that subjects pituitary creates, and the effects it has…

So what if you could harness say one aspect of GH specifically lets say.. The profound effect it has on fat loss, and produce a peptide that imitates GH in that regard. Introducing HGH Fragment

Hgh fragment 177-191 is a stabilized analogue of the growth hormone-releasing factor (GRF) that induces Growth Hormone in a specific and physiological manner. To date, studies suggest that HGH Fragment 177-191 has several beneficial features: it reduces abdominal fat in particular visceral fat, without compromising glycemic control (blood glucose), it increases muscle mass and improves the lipid profile, so it looks to have a lot of key benefits.. but does it?

Studies that can be found easily show that at a dosage of 500mcg, HGH Fragment 177-191 was shown to increase lipolytic activity in adipose tissue ,this HGH Fragment potently burns body fat, especially stubborn adipose body fat, and at the same time as it doesn't spike glucose levels, or cause any problems with insulin sensitivity, and improving your lipid profile, this really should be part of any dedicated athletes fat loss regime.

Unlike GH, HGH fragment doesn't induce cell proliferation, it does not induce hyperglycemia or reduce insulin secretion. HGH fragment 177-191 does not compete for the hgh receptor, but of important note.. is the HGH Fragment’s ability to increase IGF-1 levels which translate into the HGH Fragment’s ability to give collateral anti-aging and anabolic effects along with its ability to induce fat loss in the most stubborn body fat (adipose tissue) while increasing energy expenditure and glucose and fat oxidation.

The good news is, the subjects body is burning fat for fuel and energy!! And add to that a whole host of health benefits and everything looks great, However it does seem to cause the thyroid to become sluggish, not as potent as GH, but perhaps through its ability to increase cortisol it still slows the thyroid..
So i suggest that HGH fragment should be stacked.

CLENBUTEROL and T3

Everyone these days has probably heard of both supplements, and the scare mongering that goes along with them, so lets make a few things clear..
I have never seen a report with any evidence showing T3 shuts down subjects own pituitary, except when it has been abused, extremely large doses for long periods, 200mcg for 6 weeks or more without any proper tapering off the drug.

In the case of Clenbuterol, if it respected, it can give outstanding results in the fat loss department, help aid in preventing muscle loss and it stacks well with T3 and HGH fragment.

Cytomel is the most common brand name for a synthetic thyroid hormone- more specifically, it’s a synthetic version of T3 (triiodothyronine ). T3 is not produced directly by your thyroid gland, is actually converted from the T4 thyroid hormone, it has potent fat burning effects, and T3will enhance your body’s ability to synthesize protein, even at very low doses which can actually help add muscle. T3 when used in conjunction with HGH fragment will reduce nitrogen retention, this is a fact, so if your looking to get big and ripped, you need to add in something else, and this is where personally clen is often I feel overlooked.

So you have the potent fat burning of HGH fragment, increased IGF levels, but without nitrogen retention, you will look flat, under perform, and find building any muscle close to impossible.. T3 will increase your ATP, ramp up your metabolism, burn fat.. and decrease your nitrogen levels that should be elevated by HGH fragment.
Clenbuterol a powerful fat burner working on stimulating Beta 2 receptors which helps you to release and then burn stored fat. But interestingly not only is it extremely potent in this regard, but it increases Nitrogen retention.. I'm sure subjects who has taken it has noticed the pumps, and the increased fullness on Clen.

If dosed accordingly, This cycle can transform your subjects physique and give them the sharp hardened features you desire, but only if your diet and training is on par with these exceptional supplements.
By chris

the three items you need
Hgh fragment 177-191

CLENBUTEROL

T3

SuperiorPeptide.com .... MAY BOGO SALE!!! Use code MBOGOF
Buy one get one free.. this makes it a great time to stock up or run your favorite peptide cycle.

Old 05-16-2014, 02:37 AM   #22
basskiller
Administrator

Peptide guide info

Peptides come in the form of lyophilized (freeze dried) powder. The amount of powder/product is stated in International Units (IU’s) or in Milligrams (MG).

Melanotan peptides (Melanotan 1 & Melanotan 2), PT-141 Bremelanotide, GH Fragment, Ipamorelin, CJC-1295 & GHRPs (GRHP-2 & GHRP-6), HGH, HCG, et cetera use Bacteriostatic Water (BW). Bacteriostatic Water for injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic preparation of water for injection containing 0.9% of benzyl alcohol added as a bacteriostatic preservative. It is supplied in a multiple-dose container from which repeated withdrawals may be made to dilute or dissolve drugs for injection. The pH is 5.7 (4.5 to 7.0)

For IGF use an acetic acid solution (.6%) which is 7 parts distilled water and 1 part vinegar to reconstitute. You must filter the distilled water and white wine vinegar through a sterile 20 micron syringe filter before use. Sodium Chloride (NaCl) is used to buffer the injection.

1.) Take an alcohol swab to the stopper of both your peptide vial and the vial of the dilutent.
2.) Draw your preferred dilutent (BW) with a 1cc syringe. Choose an amount that will make measuring the final product simple.
1ml(cc) per 10 mg vial of Melanotan would mean each 10 tick marks on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1mg of Melanotan
1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of HGH would mean each 10 tick marks on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH
3.) Take the syringe with the dilutent and push it into the vial of lyophilized powder letting the dilutent dissolve the peptide. Many (not all) peptides are sealed with vacuum pressure, be careful
4.) After dilutent has been added to the vial, gentling swirl the vial until the lyophilized powder has dissolved and you are left with a clear liquid. The peptide is now reconstructed, ready for measurement and usage.
5.) Store your now reconstituted research peptides in the refrigerator.

Peptide Measurement
After successfully reconstituting your peptide, measure the desired amount out for injection. Use a U100 insulin syringe to draw out and inject your product.

Since you know the amount of IU’s/MG’s in your vial, we divide this out as follows:
You will need to know the following to be successful: 1ml = 1cc = 100 IU’s

We take our dose from the label of the dry lyophilized powder and we divide that into the amount of dilutent used.

Example- We used 1cc(ml) of water. We have a 10 IU vial of HGH.
From our formula above we know that 1cc = 100 IU’s, so we have 100 IU’s of water.
We now divide the 100 IU’s (the amount of our water) by 10 IU’s (the amount of our HGH)
100 IU / 10 IU = 10

This 10 will perfectly correspond with the markings on a U100 insulin syringe. In our example every 10 mark on our syringe will equal 1 IU of HGH. Want to draw out 2 IU’s of GH? ….draw out to the 20 mark on the syringe (1/5th of the syringe).

Say you have a 1mg vial and you add 1ML you get
1000mcg/1mL: 10 mcg per IU
1000mcg/2mL: 5 mcg per IU

Say you have a 10mg vial and you add 1ML you get
10mg/1mL: 1 mg per 10 IU
10mg/2mL: .5 mg per 10 IU

Say you have a 20mg vial and you add 1ML you get
20mg/1mL: 2 mg per 10 IU
20mg/2mL: 1 mg per 10 IU

Say you have a 10iu vial and you add 1ML you get
10iu/1mL: 1 iu per 10 IU (on the syringe – 1/10th the product)
10iu/2mL: 1 iu per 20 IU (on the syringe – still 1/10th the product)
Say you have a 5000iu vial and you add 1ML you get
5000iu/1mL: 500iu per 10 IU
5000iu/2mL: 250iu per 10 IU
Old 02-07-2015, 11:09 PM   #23
basskiller
Administrator

GHRP-2 for bodybuilding :

The effects of GHRP-2 are GH secretion stimulation, appetite promotion, fat mass decrease and muscle mass increase, lowering of cholesterol level, skin and bones state improving, defense of the liver and anti-inflammatory action.

DOSE USED WITH GHRP 2 :

The dose should be 300 mgs each day. These cjc1295 doses should be injected 3 times a day. Starting with one injection in the morning . The injections are usually made subcutaneously in an abdominal area. The time between injections should be atleast 3-4 hours (in order the body has the time to produce GH for further release). Do not consume food for between 15-30 minutes after your dosage. Best time is around 20-25 minute mark. GH pulses should peak within about 10 minutes after dosage. Fats and Carbohydrates affect the pulse dramatically. Protein has no effect on pulse. However, you can have a pure protein source in your stomach at anytime if choose to do so.

How to take GHRP-2 during a Cycle:

Each day would consist of
100mcg of CJC-1295
+
100-200 mcg GHRP-2
three times a day.
at
in the morning on an empty stomach 25 minutes before eating
in the afternoon - PWO
finally just before bed

Dilution or reconstitution of GHRP-2 :

GHRP-2 is a peptide which is bought in powdered form. In order to inject this compound, it must be reconstituted through the use of either sterile water or bacteriostatic water. Both are acceptable re-constitutional ingredients, however the use of sterile water will see the GHRP-2 degrade at a faster rate than bacteriostatic water. Mixing (reconstitution) the lyophilized product in their vials with Bacteriostatic Water (BW) can take some getting used to. The idea is not to add too much dilution. The typical rule of thumb is to add 0.5mL of BW to 1mg of Peptide. So a 2mg vial should reconstitute with 1mL BW. 5mg with 2.5mL, 10mg with 5mL, etc. Squirt the BW along the inside wall of the vial in a smooth controlled manner being cautious not to agitate the mixture too much. It will dissolve itself and become clear. You can roll the vial gently between your fingers or hands but don’t shake it to dissolve. The reconstitute is ok to be drawn once fully dissolved.
Old 12-22-2016, 07:29 AM   #24
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Great reading!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2024, 08:12 AM   #25
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
With the new interest in peptides on the forum, this is a very worthwhile read.