X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Kenny Rogers dies.

(CNN)Kenny Rogers, whose legendary music career spanned nearly six decades, has passed at the age of 81, his publicist Keith Hagan tells CNN.
    The artist's family announced his death on Rogers' verified Twitter account, saying he died Friday night from natural causes under the care of hospice and surrounded by family.
    "Kenny Rogers left an indelible mark on the history of American music. His songs have endeared music lovers and touched the lives of millions around the world," a statement posted by Hagan says.
    Rogers was inducted to the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2013, for what the hall of fame called a "distinctive, husky voice."
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

I remember when he was with Tge First Edition. Remember Ruby? Great talent.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

very great talent
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

Anybody remember I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in?
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• MR. BMJ
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Roughrydr
          Anybody remember I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in?
          That was my favorite song as a little kid. My dad had a speaker phone system that recorded us singing, and we'd 'try' to sing that song as a little kid, my brother and I. I was probably at most 4-5 years old, and my brother 2-3 years old. It didn't sound like the song, and we'd laugh for hours. It's one of those memories you only remember dimly from childhood.

Comment

Working...