Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

Peptide review

Figured I'd post this up, and if anyone wants to share their experience.

So I've been on sermorelin and ghrp2 for almost 6 months now, and it's definitely starting to get good. It's nothing compared to gear, but it is hardening and leaning me out nicely. (Will post pics soon) The gains(recomp) are quality, and seem permanent. I will be adding ghrp6 also in the next month. Now these take some time to kick in, but they do work. Diet and exercise can help results much faster but still I didn't see anything from it for about 2 months and it wasn't huge but I stuck with it, and I'm happy I did.

So, I've read a bunch of reviews online, and come to the conclusion most people don't know what they're talking about when it comes to peptides. (Not talking for the guys here). I've read so many reviews of peptide suppliers being bunk, it was a little discouraging, then I would read on some more and find these people were only running them for 2 weeks, a month, 2 months, and most would be on gear. So you can't trust a lot of the reviews out there, because these compounds need to be taken for extended periods. Not 2 months. How can you trust a review when the person has not run the peptide for the recommended duration? They do not work as fast as steroids, but the gains seem permanent. I would highly recommend these compounds, if you can afford it.
  • tobyonekinobi
    Vet
    • Feb 2014

im on semorrilin and at about 5 months right now and seem to be getting some good results too. like you said nothing astonishing but solid. not gear by any means but havnt changed diet much and seem leaner. going to add some stuff myself but not sure what yet. how did the ghrp2 do with your diet. heard makes you hungry as shit.

Comment

• b52
      • Oct 2006

You get used to it. I got hungry at first, nothing crazy like some people are claiming, but you want to snack on something. Very easy to control. I'm curious how the ghrp 6 will be.

Comment

• Glycomann

I've been using peptides for years. Best ones for me are GHRP2, CJC 1295 DAC and IGF-1 LR3. I agree, you can use them off AAS cycle and literally transform. You can drop water, lean out and harden up over several month. It's a different look compared to AAS plus GH bt it's a good more natural look.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Glycomann
          I've been using peptides for years. Best ones for me are GHRP2, CJC 1295 DAC and IGF-1 LR3. I agree, you can use them off AAS cycle and literally transform. You can drop water, lean out and harden up over several month. It's a different look compared to AAS plus GH bt it's a good more natural look.
          I have had great results with these three.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Thaistick
            VET
            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Glycomann
            That's been what I've used except I used mod grf 1-29 instead of cjc1295 with DAC. Quality is very important regarding results but u worry more about negative long term side effects. I had some cjc1295 and ghrp-6 tested a few years ago. The CJC didn't have the DAC so it was actually mod grf 1-29. They were both only 85% pure but contained no detectable toxins or bacteria. Hopefully the Chinese have improved their peptide quality. We've seen the HGH get much better so I'm optimistic.

Comment

Working...