Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd
    • Apr 2015

News from your land...

Still in Colorado hunkering down. Vail resorts closed operations 3/14, 98% of jobs lost. I don’t have anywhere to go. Waiting for final pay, Rent is paid until 3/31 and I’m self quarantining for 14 days. It’s a ghost town. Gas stations and supermarkets. Walmart shelves are 85% empty. Back in PA is a shelter in place order from the Gov. My brother and his wife returned from a cruise last Thursday and said that when they drove out of Florida practically every third vehicle was a camper; everyone was leaving. I-95 was so busy they had to go over to I-81 to get up to Pennsylvania. So their neighbors won’t go anywhere near them audio from across the street. Might buy a tent and go West; have an option. What’s it like in your areas?
  • Beef Newton
    VET
    • Nov 2018

Safer-At-Home order here in Nashville. All restaurants closed for dining but open for takeout. Restrictions just relaxed so restaurants can also sell alcohol to-go. Gyms are all closed, as well. Weather sucks here and has sucked for quite some time, but yesterday was a marginally sunny and temperate day, and I was surprised to see how many were out.

I'm contract and expecting to be cut any day now. I'll be able to cover rent this month, but beyond that, if I don't find something quick...
    Last edited by Beef Newton; 03-23-2020, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
      • May 2019

Originally posted by mrhtbd
      Still in Colorado hunkering down. Vail resorts closed operations 3/14, 98% of jobs lost. I don’t have anywhere to go. Waiting for final pay, Rent is paid until 3/31 and I’m self quarantining for 14 days. It’s a ghost town. Gas stations and supermarkets. Walmart shelves are 85% empty. Back in PA is a shelter in place order from the Gov. My brother and his wife returned from a cruise last Thursday and said that when they drove out of Florida practically every third vehicle was a camper; everyone was leaving. I-95 was so busy they had to go over to I-81 to get up to Pennsylvania. So their neighbors won’t go anywhere near them audio from across the street. Might buy a tent and go West; have an option. What’s it like in your areas?
      Damn buddy sorry to hear. So what, in only 1 week you gotta bolt and pretty much homeless? No family to stay with?
      Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I'm way up north on the shore of Lake Superior, isolated in the great north. Yet near to my city 2 died of C-virus in the last 48 hours and a friend of mine who is night shift Hospital supervisor said at least a dozen patients are being treated for the virus now.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...