X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moto Ace
    Vet
    • Dec 2015

Freedom of choice

WITHOUT starting any political discussion, I am curious to know if anyone else is as pissed off as I am? This whole fucking quarantine bullshit really takes away our freedom of choice. It sure feels like I am backed into a corner and getting kicked in the balls without being able to fight back! What is even worse, these cocksuckers that call the police for people that do not stay in or do not abide by the 6' social bullshit distance.

What gives these people the right to dictate my actions? I am a big boy and can make my own decisions and respect your space!!
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

I'm not in the same situation as you. I'm still working every day, no real interruption to my life other than going out to eat or socializing with my buds. So I'm pretty much going about my daily routine.
    That said, I have to think that this bug must be a very nasty little critter. It's spreading like crazy and people are dying. It's real. And I'm not one to get all caught up in the mass hysteria brought on by the media. But for the government to suggest we stay home? They are cutting their own throat financially. Look at all the lost revenue of taxes the government is losing.
    There's more to this covid stuff than we are being told.
    But I understand totally all your frustration. I recommend you take advantage of the government small business loans that turn into Grant's if you keep the same employees.
    I feel bad for you bro, and all the others affected by this. But I'm sure there is more to the story than we know. Or maybe not. Just stay well and stay safe. If not for you, do it for the people around you and those that depend on you.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Beef Newton
      VET
      • Nov 2018

The responsible ones are paying the price for the ones that have no respect or consideration for others... like those Spring Break fools. Place across from my house is an apartment complex that is still (or was) having parties. Our quarantine status was upgraded yesterday from "safer at home" to "stay at home." Majority of people are too dumb and/or selfish, which requires a heavy-handed approach to get through to them. Even then, though...

Comment

• b52
        • Oct 2006

What state are you in? Some are completely overreaching like Florida. Issuing fines for people being out of their houses. You can't even go fishing, or go for a walk in the woods. Luckily I'm in MA and I can work as my job is outside. The cafe is takeout only per state order right now but considering we just opened in October after a large renovation, this time is killing me.

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by Moto Ace
          WITHOUT starting any political discussion, I am curious to know if anyone else is as pissed off as I am? This whole fucking quarantine bullshit really takes away our freedom of choice. It sure feels like I am backed into a corner and getting kicked in the balls without being able to fight back! What is even worse, these cocksuckers that call the police for people that do not stay in or do not abide by the 6' social bullshit distance.

What gives these people the right to dictate my actions? I am a big boy and can make my own decisions and respect your space!!
          Just go out and shake hands with everyone you meet, sniff all the ass you can and go to strip clubs. Make sure to jam a few 5ers in some snatch and G-strings and slap those asses. WE're all gonna get it by the third wave. Might as well enjoy yourself. It probably won't kill you. Then again it might. Chances are you will eventually get infected and before you show symptoms you will pass it on to a pile of strippers. They will pass it on to a bunch of ugly lonely fugues and they will pass it on to their group of ugly family and friends. So by the 10th passage you can take out 59,000 ugly fugues that hang out shaking hands and going to strip clubs plus all the folks they cough on. Simple math. This thing is going to be around a while. In a month another dozen cities will look like New York and New Jersey. Now we could squash this thing with quarantine and aggressive treatment with Hydroxychloroquine + Z-pack and maybe also with remdesivir. We will see. Governors and mayors are acting like fools so probably not going to see much of that. I'm just looking for my next whore COVID babymomma.

Comment

• Roughrydr
            • Oct 2017

All my stripper friends are hurting financially right now. A couple of them have been calling me asking if they can come see me. I'm not taking any chances. They aren't either right now. But if this drags on they'll do what they have to do to pay the Bill's. Most of them have a few sugar daddies they can rely on. But when strippers are barely getting by you know times are rough. Lol
            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Massive G
              VET
              • Apr 2019

Ahhh China19 again.

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.
              My state is under a stay at home order and it makes no sense as you can go anyplace you want retail wise.
              Case in point - today I went out to get some everclear and the ABC store was packed, was going to go by lowe's but there were no spaces in the parking lot, and forget the grocery store lines out the door. So I settled and got gas.
              You can still get food anywhere that's open being prepared and handled by who know's?

One thing for sure -people have lost their minds and it shows in their driving....I was almost hit 10 times today, give or take 1.

so how is this slowing the pass?

Humans are very stubborn and will not sacrifice and do without for any reason.
              We all will get it sometime, it's a super flu on steroids.

Comment

• Moto Ace
                Vet
                • Dec 2015

Oh there is much more to the story than we are told! I am not one for conspiracy theories but it sure feels like we are not getting the truth.

Comment

• preist943
                  VET
                  • Apr 2018

im still working but this will change everything the world will never go back to the way it was its a new day in the USA

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

I agree. This will have lasting implications for the future. Much like 911.
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...