Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank
    • May 2019

Black guy beats old white guy in retirement home

This made my blood boil. I would love so much to come across this POS maggot to wreck him. Fuqqued up thing is, only news channel that's reported it was Fox. CNN, ABC, MSN hasn't even mentioned it. If the tables were turned, and this was a young white guy beating the hell out of an old black guy, it would be on EVERY news channel every hour of the day. Scum media mofos!

Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.
  • AlphaMale
    VET
    • Mar 2018

I saw this on FOX News this morning.
    Hope he goes to prison for a long time.
    Veteran

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

Well everyone here knows my thoughts on this already.....

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

Black or white anyone who beats up any old person should be put away for good.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• HDH
          • Jun 2015

I agree with everyone.

I'm going to pass on watching the vid though, no point in getting pissed off if I don't have too

Comment

• Beef Newton
            VET
            • Nov 2018

But he has "mental problems" and shouldn't have been in that facility to start. Accountability starts with the parents, and the guy's father just made excuses.

No kidding on passing on watching the video. Stuff like that infuriates me any time I see people prey on the defenseless. I don't see how law enforcement deal with stuff like this on a daily basis, especially detectives. They have to watch all of the absolute worst humanity has to offer, over and over.

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

If you want to feel better, search youtube for the Old White guy in his 60s KOing a young black punk that tried to intimidate the ol guy.
              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• A.B
                VET
                • Jun 2004

My blood boils watching this. Eye for an eye in my book. The POS will get his

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

Nobody has wondered, who was taking the video and should have stopped the beating. Instead the person taking the video, did noting to stop the beating, waited six days then put it online, only then did the police become aware of this. Makes me wonder.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• HDH
                    • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Dakota
                    If you want to feel better, search youtube for the Old White guy in his 60s KOing a young black punk that tried to intimidate the ol guy.
                    There's one out there like that where the guys are on a bus and after the old white guy fvcked him up he just sat there and kept saying someone call an "AMBALANCE" with a bloody face

Comment

• Dakota
                      VET
                      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by HDH
                      There's one out there like that where the guys are on a bus and after the old white guy fvcked him up he just sat there and kept saying someone call an "AMBALANCE" with a bloody face
                      That is the one. It was funny how bad ass he was until the ol guy rocked his world. He didn't see that coming!
                      The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• HDH
                        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Dakota
                        That is the one. It was funny how bad ass he was until the ol guy rocked his world. He didn't see that coming!
                        I saw a video after that on youtube where they made one with him saying it to music. It was pretty funny, I'm sure my description doesn't justice.

Comment

Working...