Serious question...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

It's complete fucking bullshit and npc should grow some testucles themselves and do the right thing. I'm starting to loose faith in the human race

Comment

• bufbiker

Ditto the above. At least in out asinine politically correct pussified culture.
      On lighter note I was talking to one of my wife's two cats the other day telling it I wish I was a lesbian. The cat asked me why and I said, because I'm hungry and lesbians eat pussy. He ran and hid and I haven't seen him since. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

• Friggemall

No way should it be allowed.

I'm not even sure I'd be for giving them their own class.

Comment

• beast
          Vet
          • Mar 2010

^^^ Whats up big man?? Been awhile.
          Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• goldengirl

no, definitely not. Even if a sex reassignment surgery had been completed. Sure, they pump you full of estrogen and having the actual body part changed makes the chemicals it produces change, but as far as I'm concerned, if some natty male physique competitor came to the conclusion that he was a lady inside, went through hormone treatment & surgery, he probably would not lose much muscle mass until years later (depending on what he does with it)

Comment

Working...