• USNET321

16 Things EVERYONE Should Know Before Starting A S

16 Things EVERYONE Should Know Before Starting A Steroid Cycle

1) Never ever start a cycle without researching everything you are going
    to be using.
    2) Never ever start a cycle without everything you need to complete your
    cycle.

a) Having all of the gear you need.
    B) Having your Anti-estrogens and/or test boosters.
    3) Never ever start a cycle without putting your cycle on paper and
    mapping out your daily or weekly doses.
    4) Never ever start a cycle without having the proper equipment i.e.
    correct pin size.
    5) Never ever start a cycle if you can't complete it in full.
    6) Never ever start a cycle without mapping out your work out routine.
    7) Never ever start a cycle without mapping out your daily food intake.
    8) Never ever start a cycle if you are not in the right frame of mine.
    9) Never ever start a cycle if you are not sure this is what you really
    want to do.
    10) Never ever start a cycle if you are going to abuse steroids.
    11) Never ever start a cycle because your friend said it was cool.
    12) Never ever start a cycle if you think because you are using steroids
    you don't have to work out as hard. Actually in my opinion most people on
    steroids work out harder then people who don't.
    13) Never ever start a cycle if you are not committed to giving it 200%
    effort.
    14) Never ever start a cycle if you do not plan on going to the doctor and
    getting regular check ups to ensure you are in good health.
    15) Never ever give up!
    16) LIFT HEAVY AND GROW LARGE..............!!!!!!& #33;!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!
  • Easto

Nice!!!

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-USNET321+Aug 28 2003, 04:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (USNET321 @ Aug 28 2003, 04:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
      2) Never ever start a cycle without everything you need to complete your
      cycle.

B) Having your Anti-estrogens and/or test boosters.
      [/b][/quote]
      funny because I&#39;ve never done that before

Comment

• urafreak

good post.

Comment

• viper10139

good read bro&#33;&#33;&#33;

Comment

• Andre_G

"14) Never ever start a cycle if you do not plan on going to the doctor and
            getting regular check ups to ensure you are in good health. "

Is it smart to inform your physician of what you are taking and ask him to help you out? I'm guessing some would just kick you to the curb because they wouldn't want that responsability.

Comment

• Easto

Andre, that is a good question. Here's a post fro Mystery_meat over at CEM:

Should you tell your doctor about your AAS use? Here is the answer...
              My answer is no... And here are a few reasons I posted on another thread that back my answer... I thought it was a good idea to make a thread for this, as I've seen people ask this question on a few places quite a few times...

#1. Once you sign up for insurance, you HAVE to sign a paper allowing them access to your medical records... And most times that also includes your past medical history, as they can use that as evidence if you happen to be denied a claim in the future, etc...

See these references:

"A man's admission to his doctor of youthful experimentation with marijuana was entered into his computerized records, and later used as an excuse by his insurance company for denying him medical benifits" (Nagel,Denise. "Medical Privacy? Technology is Eroding Confidentiality).

Under today's laws, an insurance company can demand to know about a patient's medical examinations and their operations before they will pay the claim."Doctors, therapists, surgeons, and other health professionals must release previously confidential records to the insuance companies" (Mukai,K. "Medical Records.")

So as you can see, you are not safe... Insurance companies are here to make money, and that means they would do anything...

#2. I've never seen a reason good enough to tell my doctor of my use, and I can tell you I trust him... I know he realizes I must be doing something, and he even asked once; but I said no... Also, most likely whichever doctor you are visiting, unless it is a sports doctor, will have no idea of what to do if your problem is AAS related... If it is an abcess or something similar, just tell him you don't know how that hapened, he can't force you to talk...

#3. Not only your insurance company could know about your AAS use; but also your employer... What? Surprised? Don't be... see the following case:

"A social worker was fired when her employer learned that a family member has Huntington's disease. Previously, the worker had received three promotions" (Mukai,K. "Medical Records.")

See? Also, on 1997, in a survey of Fortune 500 corporations, 35 percent responded that they use individual health records in making employment-related decisions. One in ten companies does not inform employees of this practice. An earlier survey indicated that 50 percent of the companies used health records in making employment-related decisions and that 19 percent did not inform employees of such use... Interesting, isn't it...

So... I hope this clears everybody's questions regarding their doctor/patient confidentiality, which is none...

Take care guys... Any more questions, feel free to let me know...

Comment

• Andre_G

Thanks bro.

Comment

Working...