Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Tom Brady Now A Buc

I'm a lifelong fan of football. My father coached high school then college ball at a very high level here in Florida. I've been saturated in football my whole life.
    I became a Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan in 1976 before the team ever played its first game. I was walking to work one morning, my Harley was down, like most of that era regularly were. I was this long haired biker kid walking down the road. This brand new red T Bird pulls beside me and asks me if I wanted a ride. The sticker was still on the window, the seats still covered in plastic.
    I'm thinking this guy is either a pimp or he just stole the car. But either way a ride is a ride.
    He asks me if I knew who he was. Now I'm thinking he's a pro wrestler I've not seen before. I tell him no. Should I? He asks me if I watch football. I tell him about my father. He says oh yeah, coach @#$$%%$$. I've played against them. My dad was not a head coach but a position coach. He tells me his name is Dewey Selmon, to remember that name because he and his brother had just signed to play for this new team, the in Tampa.
    So I started watching the Bucs games and have become a true Bucs fan in good times and bad times.
    The last few years I've been an unhappy bucs fan. I've never liked Jamis Winston and have been unhappy with his performance. Nothing good comes out of Florida State lol. Go Gators.
    And now with Brady coming to Tampa i see a small ray of sunshine for my team. Maybe he can turn the offence around. Now if Derrick Brooks, Warren Sapp, John Lynch and Rhonde Barber would just come out of retirement to shore up the defense.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • MR. BMJ
    • Apr 2006

Badass story, rough!

It's like David Alan Coe getting picked up on "The Ride" with Hank Sr.

Comment

• Rot-Iron66
      • Sep 2016

Tom didnt look that great this year here, w/ out a good core around him, but must be exciting for you guys to see him arrive. We had a good 20-year run w/ him here in NE, he's close to being done, but would love to see you guys win it all w/ him in TB. 1-guy does not make a team, but he can sure help in the best way possible.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I believe he has roster control and will be able to run the offense.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Roughrydr
          • Oct 2017

Ayers is one of the best head coaches for Brady. Not to mention they have a stellar offensive coaching staff. They have said they are asking Brady what he wants to do then building an offensive scheme around him. With that sort of talent that seems like the right move. He is a proven winner.
          OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• A.B
            VET
            • Jun 2004

It will hopefully make an exciting year for the buccs. I wanna see Brady do well.

Fckn pretty cool story rough

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

I have always wondered what Belicheck would be without Brady and what Brady would be without Belicheck guess we get to find out now
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

I think Brady will still be Brady.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Friggemall

I thought he sucked before and still do, lol.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

Six Super Bowl wins would seem to contradict that. I admire the man for his accomplishments. He will always be a football legend like him or not.
                    But as a Viking fan I can u understand why you don't like him. Lol
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Friggemall

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                      Six Super Bowl wins would seem to contradict that. I admire the man for his accomplishments. He will always be a football legend like him or not.
                      But as a Viking fan I can u understand why you don't like him. Lol
                      As a Vikings fan I feel like a Cubs fan, lol Except they finally got one. I blame 2 years ago on me, I boycotted the NFL and messed up and watched that 1st playoff game and a great season was all over.

I've always liked the Bucs though probably because of Sapp but still are a good program.

Comment

Working...