Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • irongirl

I vote for pics!!!! Hey, I've posted mine from fat to not, so post yours!!!

Comment

• PTAaron

Oh man...
      It is embarassing

A few years ago I did a "fat to not" thing... went from 242lbs down to 202... documented from 237 down to 213lbs... Those are here (keep in mind these are completely "non pumped" and mostly relaxed photos, not trying to look big, just showing fat loss):

And this is what I looked like back in 1996 at 180lbs (from the first EAS contest):

Can you tell I never trained abs at all?? LOL!

Comment

• irongirl

OMG, that's awesome Aaron!! Congrats!! That's nothing to be embarrassed about- you should be sooo proud. And you're such a cutie too Nice smile!

Thanks for posting them.

Comment

• goes4ever
          • Sep 2004

never train abs? WTF? even at your heaviest weight I can see some abs! you look good man.........way better than me.

Comment

• irongirl

way better than me.
            Stop that!!!! Do NOT compare yourself to others- it doesn't work that way. You look great- it's only you that doesn't think you do.

Don't mean to hijack here- sorry

Comment

• PTAaron

IG: Thanks a lot for the confidence boost Currently I'm up around 245lbs, but I don't look as bad as I did back then at that weight... I will do some "recent" pictures this weekend if I can get someone to hold the camera for me since I lost the remote to my digital...

G4E: I was talking about the very bottom picture - I seriously didn't ever train abs at that time, so even though my bodyfat was super low (tested at 6% - the graininess of the pics makes it look softer than that). EDIT: At that time you could see even the cross cuts on my thighs, but no abs!!
              You look great in your pics. Like IG said, you shouldn't compare yourself to other people - just work to improve yourself!

Comment

• PTAaron

Workout
                (RP=Rest Paused LT=Last Time TT=This Time TPS=Throttle Position Sensor)

Cybex Bicep Curl:
                LT: 120lbs x 12 RP
                TT: 120lbs x 14 RP

2 arm Rope Hammer Curl (5 second negative each rep):
                LT: 12 plates x 12 Straight set
                TT: 12 plates x 14 Straight set

Stretch

Leg Press Calf Raise (5 second negative, 15 second stretch each rep):
                LT: 320+sled x 10
                TT: 320+sled x 11

Cybex Prone Ham Curl:
                LT: 170lbs x 14 RP
                TT: 170lbs x 15 RP

Leg Press:
                LT: 720+sled x 10; 590+sled x 20
                TT: 740+sled x 11; 650+sled x 23
                Yeah... I know... 20lb increase on leg press, pansy thing to do... but I am trying to keep full range of motion so I don't want to jump the weights up too fast like I usually do...

Stretch Hams
                Stretch Quads

NOTES:
                Happy with the workout - only got 3 and a half hours of sleep last night, so I think I did REALLY good! I got home late from visiting a 'friend'... and when I got home I realized that my right earlobe piercing was infected! I had just stretched it from 4 gauge to 2 gauge on Saturday, and apparently at some point I managed to get it dirty Damn! So it was 3am and I was soaking my earlobe in sea salt water, cleaning it with anti-bacterial soap, trying to find something I could put in it that wouldn't irritate it more, but would keep the hole open... I ended up having to downsize to 8 gauge - hopefully I'll be able to get a 6 back in there in a couple of days so I don't have to go through a bunch of stretches again...
                Okay... so now it is time to get ready for work! Later!

Comment

• goes4ever
                  • Sep 2004

never heard of doing hammers with a rope, how do them work?

Comment

• PTAaron

Originally posted by goes4ever
                    never heard of doing hammers with a rope, how do them work?
                    Use a tricep rope on a low pulley... hold it and curl it just like you were doing regular hammers
                    Works pretty well.

Comment

• buffness

Dam, awsome transformation bro! Good job!

Comment

• goes4ever
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by PTAaron
                        Use a tricep rope on a low pulley... hold it and curl it just like you were doing regular hammers
                        Works pretty well.
                        ok in your workout you called them 2 arm rope curl, so I was trying to figure how you were using a rope for both arms at once

Comment

• PTAaron

buffness: Thanks man! I'm hoping that now at 230 I will be looking like I was at 213 in those pictures... but maybe I'm nuts

G4E: I still call them "2 arm rope hammers" for some reason... but in the past I used to do them single arm some of the time and both arms together some of the time, so I needed to specify... old habit. I am using both arms at once - just holding one end of the tricep rope with each hand

Comment

• mpresiv

Big props on the pics my man. You have came a long way brother. Congrats and keep it up!!

Comment

• PTAaron

Thanks mpresiv!

Comment

• PTAaron

This is where I started from... these pics are from high school... I was 130lbs at 6' when I started... (i'm the one in purple in the bottom pic):

Comment

Working...