Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Training
User Name
Password

Old 10-30-2017, 02:30 PM   #16
Phil Hernon
Banned

Phil Hernon is on a distinguished road
Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I think you are being controversial rather than serious but if it was a superior method, every musclehead on the planet would be using bands. Not a single top BB uses them that I am aware of.
You are not a bodybuilder...........you are just a gut with a fat back
Phil Hernon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 03:48 PM   #17
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
We don't tolerate insults ok. Phil perhaps if you posted something other than cryptic little 2 to 4 line posts, you would probably be taken as more credible.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:00 PM   #18
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Geesh Daddy. Dont be so touchy. I agreed wjth you. I could see bands creating a constant tension that is lacking if free weights. There's no rest phase of the rep. I'm a big boy. I play with heavy weights. I'm 61 years old and still hitting over 500 on flat bench. Squats repping 495 though not too much past year or so due to joint pain. Dude, chill. You are a consummate pro, or you were. I remember seeing you in muscle and fitness when i was in prison, had a subscription. All the muscle heads did. Dude, you were badd ass. You Probably still are in great shape. And no doubt you are generating a little hate. It's not normal for this board, being as we are all mostly older guys who have been in the game decades, like yourself.
You have my word I'll cut the shit if you give some rhyme or reason to your one liners.
You are Phil fu kin Hernon. I'm just an old outlaw who started lifting in prison, twice. I lift a lot of weight, love women. Like to fight. A d will make money any way I can. I'm no threat to you, as is no other person on this board. You have a lot to offer.
So, did you build up your base, then refine those muscles using free weights, machines, or bands? Are you saying bands, like bow flex machine?
Let's start a dialogue instead of being dickheads. All of us.
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 04:12 PM   #19
choke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Hernon View Post
I am referring to building muscle............which no one seems to be able to do around here
Wait... Are you intentionally being antagonistic? You're just a bodybuilder. Big deal.

I for one, I am at 222, definitely not huge. But I am athletic, and a helluva lot to deal with at 37 years in the martial arts. But damn functionally strong, and a helluva lot more athletic than a bodybuilder.

What's your deal dude?
Old 10-30-2017, 10:17 PM   #20
USNCTT
VET

USNCTT is a jewel in the roughUSNCTT is a jewel in the roughUSNCTT is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I am referring to building muscle............which no one seems to be able to do around here
I think my avatar states otherwise.
USNCTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:42 PM   #21
BrutalHoney
VET

BrutalHoney will become famous soon enough
Bands are useful in conjunction with weights. Hasn't anyone heard of Westside Barbell?
BrutalHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 08:54 AM   #22
choke

Gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed that Turd Hernon got himself booted. Woulda been fun to mess with him.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:50 PM   #23
JDUB
Vet

JDUB will become famous soon enoughJDUB will become famous soon enough
Quote:
You huge yet? Its been 10 years..........10 fucking years on DRUGS>....and yet you still are small right? Am I right?
10 years?.....I have no idea wtf hes smoking....I guess he thought I was someone else.
Old 12-17-2017, 11:35 PM   #24
BrutalHoney
VET

BrutalHoney will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by choke View Post
Gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed that Turd Hernon got himself booted. Woulda been fun to mess with him.
Trolls cannot be messed with. It strengthens them. They can only be killed via starvation of their only sustenance: attention.
BrutalHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 02:30 PM   #25
choke

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalHoney View Post
Trolls cannot be messed with. It strengthens them. They can only be killed via starvation of their only sustenance: attention.
Sadly, you are totally right.

Although, he was a fun one to mess with; but we just got started.

C'est la Vie!
Old 12-18-2017, 07:51 PM   #26
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
He's a fukking douchebag.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 02:51 PM   #27
A1food4u

Several of us asked simply for him to elaborate on his posts intelligently, I myself did so, he chose his path. In what I think was strategy to draw younger members to him and his media presence by his constant adversarial stance with long time vets....

Don't ask me why I spent time thinking of it... I guess I just needed to assign a reason onto his behavior. Perhaps I'm just giving him too much credit... but it is the season of giving....
Old 12-24-2017, 06:30 AM   #28
Jester
VET

Jester will become famous soon enoughJester will become famous soon enough
Whatever Phil is drinking.... I want 10 if them
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 12:53 PM   #29
rocco-x
Vet

rocco-x has a spectacular aura aboutrocco-x has a spectacular aura about
I realize this is an old post and since I was away from the boards so long I had NO idea Phil was even on here...was is the word.
I thought he was only on pm, where he's banned as well. The guy has completely lost his mind. I follow him on fb and if you saw the rants he posts there...incredible he's not in a mental institution lol. The man's obsessed with Trump, he hates him and any other Republican. He's a snowflake libtard who's gone off the deep end.
I do however give him some credit regarding his cancer and treatment tho. Maybe that's what pushed him over the edge? Every board he was on under his iwn name he's banned from for life. Roughrydr, I toi used to literally idolize the guy back in the 90's, especially when he used to rep the Bulgarian Burst Training put out by Leo Costa, which I ordered in like 92, tried for a few months but couldn't hack it. Now he seems to be against anything to do with weights and is all for "bands only" training which I'll never understand. Used in conjunction with weights yes I can see but to rely on bands only...wtf?!

Anyhoo...sorry for opening up an old thread. I was just shocked to see his name pop up as I was perusing what I've missed out on for so long.
rocco-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 09:33 PM   #30
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
No he was a mental case even before the cancer. He's 100% grade douchebag.
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote