I think I'm officially crazy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkness
    • Apr 2011

Reading this thread of what I was doing six years ago in the gym made me laugh. Wow how things have changed. Benching 375 and pulling 615ish on a tren overdose

I remember the day I was talking about and who I was with deadlifting on a complete power rush high. And the girl referred to as the preferred wheel chair pusher. That's the back injury day that about sent me to the cleaners before doc fixed me.

I must be getting old and shit.
    Last edited by Darkness; 06-12-2017, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Only ran tren 2x - first was A @ 75mg eod for 6 weeks. Last time was E @ 400mg ew for 8 weeks. I tore my pec doing inclines the first go around & tore my calf doing seated calf raises 2nd go around. That's the only time I tore muscles - tren had me batting 1.000. Shit IS strength in a bottle fosho. Haven't touched it in over 10 years and at my age, don't plan to haha.

Comment

• Glycomann

Best way I have done it is microdose daily and not more than 150 mg/w but it does wonders. I tore my calf on it but was more due to use of clen at the same time. Will never touch clen again. When on tren I always run taurine and some supplemental potassium and try to stay hydrated. If I could get the old Negma parabolin that would be my preferred tren. Then again at this point I barely want to get on any AAS now. Off for 13 weeks and probably off for a few more.

Comment

• willsgotrythm
          Vet
          • Jul 2012

I have almost 3 months off of all gear and I have some tren in my stash. Not sure if I'll run it again. When I ran it last I hurt my right shoulder doing incline bench so my last run only lasted about 3 weeks cause I didn't want to waste it while I was hurt. I loved the way it sculpted my body got rid of a lot of my chest fat. The sides for me were, I sweat all the time and I got a little short with stupid people but other than that I was ok.

Comment

Working...