X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • water43
    Vet
    • Mar 2010

"t" bar anybody...thoughts....

one of the exercises I absolutely love is "t" bar without the fixed t bar bench. so I use a bbl fixed at one end so it wont move but up/down ,my whol body feels ppumped towards the end sets my strength skyrockets every set not many ppl talk about this as part of there routine is there a reason I don't know about. thoughts
    the right to try law is a title besides its all fiction "everything"
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

I do them some time, good bulk,strength exercise.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BrutalHoney
      VET
      • Nov 2016

I only do them chest-supported because my back gets enough damn work with the good mornings that I do. And other leg stuff. I can't even hit dumbbell rows anymore because they've gotten so heavy.

Then there's being on and having those back pumps...

So, yeah, great, I used to do them, but not for me, not anymore.

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

if my form is off my lower back kills me so for me i have to be very careful with form then they work great why people today don't use them:? its easy they are hard work and not sexy like bands and machines
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Darkness
          • Apr 2011

I think I'll do some tomorrow. It's been a year.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Great for back thickness. Love 'em, as bb rows too. I was up to 7 plates a couple years back until I fucked up my back doing rack pulls. Now I don't go over 4-5 plates but for higher reps. Gotta be sure to keep some bend in the knees or that's all she wrote.

Comment

Working...