My first cycle of 1-AD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BBwant2getBIG

My first cycle of 1-AD

I'am 21 and have decided to use Prohormones. I have been doing some research and have decided to use Ergopharm 1-AD, alot of people highly recommend it and have said that it is a very popular hormone and have made good gains with this product! I will do a 6 week cycle, starting by taking the recommended dose of 300mg ( 3 tabs ) spread thoughout the day! Morning, Mid-day and Lunch. Then later on in the cycle, probably week 4 ( Depending on gains / side effect etc ) I will be looking to increase the dose to around 600mg ( 6 tabs ) a day.

A few questions -

*Is it ok to carry on using creatine whilst taking Prohormones?

*For a 6 week cycle, do I need to have a Post cycle (e.g. Ergopharm's 6 oxo) to soildify my gains? If so how much do I need for 6 weeks?

Please reply....
  • Easto

Personally I would waste my time with prohormones. THere are some people that see good gains, but dollar for dollar, steroids will yeild much better gains.

I have never used PH, so maybe someone with someexperience can better answer this question for you.

Comment

• elijah_123

STOP!

If you haven't bought the 1-ad yet don't!

If you want the best gains for your money do the real thing. I've done a few (4) ph cycles, and one wussy fina only cycle. I'd prefer the fina only cycle to all 4 ph combined. If you are absolutely set on phs then get a good topical 1-test/4-ad mix. Such as powernutrition or legalgear sells. Trust me it is MUCH better and econmically friendly than oral phs.
      http://legalgear.com/store/default.php?osC...Csid=c&cPath=35

Please don't waste your money on oral phs unlise is 1,4 andro.

Comment

• elijah_123

Also yes you need post cycle help. If a cycle of ph or aas is worth anything it is going to shut you down. 6-0x0 works, but is expensive. Liquid nolva or clomid work much better. Check out liquidresearch.com sciensupply.com or liqua-solutions.com.

If you have started already then hurry cause you'll loose anything you get post cycle 1-test (what 1-ad converts to) is fairly suppresive of the hpta.

Yep creatine is good on cycle.

Comment

• Easto

<!--QuoteBegin-elijah_123+Aug 30 2003, 03:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elijah_123 @ Aug 30 2003, 03:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Also yes you need post cycle help. If a cycle of ph or aas is worth anything it is going to shut you down. 6-0x0 works, but is expensive. Liquid nolva or clomid work much better. Check out liquidresearch.com sciensupply.com or liqua-solutions.com.

If you have started already then hurry cause you&#39;ll loose anything you get post cycle 1-test (what 1-ad converts to) is fairly suppresive of the hpta.

Yep creatine is good on cycle. [/b][/quote]
          you mean lionnutrition.com don&#39;t you

Comment

• prolangtum

PH&#39;s arent crap if taken properly. 1-ad is okay, but you will need 900mg ed to see decent results, not to mention some 4-ad to fight off libido or lethargy. Transdermal route is the way to go. Try a good 1-Test/4-ad combo from either BDC or Avant. BDC is casrried by power nutrition, and Avant is carried by 1fast400. Either one will work well. I believe t-1 Final is the best from BDC, and superone + is the best from Avant.

Comment

• elijah_123

<!--QuoteBegin-Easto+Aug 30 2003, 03:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Easto @ Aug 30 2003, 03:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-elijah_123+Aug 30 2003, 03:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elijah_123 &#064; Aug 30 2003, 03:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Also yes you need post cycle help. If a cycle of ph or aas is worth anything it is going to shut you down. 6-0x0 works, but is expensive. Liquid nolva or clomid work much better. Check out liquidresearch.com sciensupply.com or liqua-solutions.com.

If you have started already then hurry cause you&#39;ll loose anything you get post cycle 1-test (what 1-ad converts to) is fairly suppresive of the hpta.

Yep creatine is good on cycle. [/b][/quote]
              you mean lionnutrition.com don&#39;t you [/b][/quote]
              Yes lionnutrition is an option too and there are others, ancillaryguys.com and the list goes on

Comment

• YellowJacket

You will like 1-AD, works well.

Comment

• speck
                  • Jan 2004

I tried 1-AD and saw some gains, but i also had more sides than i do from gear (acne)... however, the transdermals worked really well with less sides for me

Comment

Working...