X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Puff88
    VET
    • Jan 2019

Hormone panel without Dr. Script

I used to know of a few sites where you can go ahead and order lab work to test for different hormone panels with needing a doctor script. It's been quite some time since I really looked into that and cant recall the names of any of those sites. Does anyone here have a recommendation on a good way to go about having certain tests done on your own?
  • Beef Newton
    VET
    • Nov 2018

privatemdlabs.com for LabCorp or labsmd.com for Quest. Personally, LabCorp finds a way to piss me off every time, but there are always discounts to be found for privatemdlabs.com. Labsmd.com, however, never has discounts.. but for me, Quest has proven to be more reliable. There are also a lot of other sites/services that do this. I think there is a vendor here even that provides testing.

Comment

• Puff88
      VET
      • Jan 2019

On privatemd, where do you find the discounts, just on their site? Cost is definitely a factor for me.

Comment

• Beef Newton
        VET
        • Nov 2018

I usually just Google them. If I remember, they have a weekly newsletter or something they send out with the code. You can try some of these, but usually somebody somewhere has posted the latest code (like on bodybuilding.com or somewhere else). Google usually can get you a 15% code pretty quick.

Comment

• Friggemall

We had a sponsor here.

Comment

• Glycomann

personalabs is another.

Comment

• Dakota
              VET
              • Feb 2017

Walk in Labs and Ultra labs.

There are a lot of them now. You can shop a little to find good pricing on what every you are looking for. Prices vary between depending on the test. Sometimes quite a bit different in costs. I am unsure why.
              The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

Working...