Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

Flex Wheeler Amputee?

Has anyone else heard anything about Flex Wheeler having a partial leg amputation? Supposedly there was some surgical complication that caused the Surgeons to have to do it to save his life.
    That sucks.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain
  • Glycomann

Only speculation. I could guess but a guess it would be,

Comment

• reps
      Vet
      • Oct 2007

Looks like it's TRUE. Wtf

Comment

• Glycomann

Shawn Ray reported that it's been an ongoing thing. He has had a lot of pain over the past couple years. The vasculature in the leg was shot and he had to have the amputation.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Damn!
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Friggemall

Yes I heard this too. Flex is supposed to make an announcement in the next few days.
            Super nice guy and one of the best ever. Sat next to him and chatted during the prejudging for about 10 minutes at the Arnold 2 years ago.

Comment

• Roughrydr
              • Oct 2017

Here it is.
              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dakota
                VET
                • Feb 2017

Wow, life doesn't have favorites. Everyday is a gift. It would take a strong mental attitude to cope with that.

In today's modern medical science we just think everything can be fixed. Sometimes it can't.
                The older I get the better I used to be.

Comment

• A.B
                  VET
                  • Jun 2004

Craziness. Hope he has a quick recovery. That would be tough to adjust to. Wishing him the best

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                    • May 2019

Makes one wonder if shooting all that esiclene in his calves throughout the 90's might have played a roll? Maybe not that in of itself, but that, combined with his kidney issues he's been dealing with for 15+ years. Sad news really - he's had some shit storms of health problems in his time, all the way back to that bad car wreck in '94 that almost killed him, but he always came back strong. I wish him well.
                    Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

Working...