Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 07-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #1
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Do Steroids Make Your Penis Shrink

Do Steroids Make Your Penis Shrink Or Do Steroids Make Your Penis Grow?
June 5, 2012 By MindandMuscle

Do Steroids Make Your Penis Shrink Or Do Steroids Make Your Penis GrowIn countless locker rooms across America a conversation very similar to this has transpired: Joe Sixpack: “so will using steroids make my penis shrink?” John Sixpack: “I don’t think it’s the penis that shrinks it’s the balls, right?” Jim Sixpack: “I don’t know, they always make fun of the buff guy in movies saying he has no dick because he used steroids.” And so the questions linger and get bantered around over and over again. Many of you may be considering using steroids or legal anabolics like prohormones and have the same questions as the guys were asking above and so, we will address them here in this article.
Will steroids shrink my penis?

Steroids do not impact the male’s penis unless he is still on the growing stage of his development. Some say that the growth stage is basically over at 18 and other at 21. Either way, it’s a pretty safe bet that if you are over 21 you should be good to go. This is why the common advice out there is to not use anabolic steroids unless you are over 21. So the short answer is, if you are over 21 and not growing anabolic steroids will have no effects on your penis size.

Just for discussion sake, if you were under 18 and still growing depending on the type of steroids you used you could either potentially make your penis larger or smaller. This can never be recommended however. There is some good evidence however that using creatine is safe for all ages and could shift your body to a more DHT laden anabolic state that would make a good environment biologically for growing a bigger penis.
Will steroids make my testicles shrink?

The short answer is yes, that most anabolic/androgenic steroids will cause temporary, key word here is temporary, testicle shrinkage as long as they are used in a safe and effective way. Basically, when a person uses steroids they are introducing a hormone from outside their body, at levels higher than their body could ever produce, and so the body signals itself to slow down making its own hormones because there is already plenty to go around. This leads to smaller testicles while “on” cycle.

Once you go off the steroids or prohormones normal hormone production within the body recovers and testicle size goes back to normal. Post Cycle Therapy can speed this recovery process along.

There no scientific ways to induce lasting penis growth at this time without surgery

Sorry to say but there is no magic pill or machine that can make your penis grow larger than it already is if you are over 21 and done growing. Perhaps it’s time to focus on using what you have with excellence rather than trying to make it bigger.

If you’re looking for a safe and effective prohormone stack with built-in post-cycle therapy, scroll down and see our top recommendations. Your penis may not get any bigger, but your muscles will.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
Damn , all this is explaining to me is that my Dinker will continue to be a Dinker regardless of how much SEO I stab into the end of it .....Swell.
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #3
willi
Banned

willi is just really nicewilli is just really nicewilli is just really nicewilli is just really nice
Interesting thread. I started on in 2005. One of the shocking and I do mean shocking is that it grew! Nothing astronomical but definitely noticeable. Maybe a 1/2"
It hasn't grown since then but it hasn't shrank either!
willi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #4
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by willi View Post
Interesting thread. I started on in 2005. One of the shocking and I do mean shocking is that it grew! Nothing astronomical but definitely noticeable. Maybe a 1/2"
It hasn't grown since then but it hasn't shrank either!
ok ok ,,,enough already ...Geeesh.....
Old 07-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #5
willi
Banned

willi is just really nicewilli is just really nicewilli is just really nicewilli is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerTrash View Post
ok ok ,,,enough already ...Geeesh.....
Haha!!! If it's any consolation the rest of the results have been rather modest
Old 07-08-2013, 08:18 PM   #6
irish_2003
Vet

irish_2003 will become famous soon enoughirish_2003 will become famous soon enough
gear has definitely made me thicker...i'm afraid to ever come off gear now...i've been doing very well with the ladies lately
irish_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #7
Glycomann

Mine use to hand to the left. Now it hangs to the right.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:52 PM   #8
ozzy69
Assistant Admin

ozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud ofozzy69 has much to be proud of
Like I've said before I suffer from an abnormally large penis. It's where all my confidence comes from and gear hasn't made him shrink yet and I've been on and off since 24ish. But I will say GH has made me grow taller I was 5' 10" all my life since eighth grade now I constantly measure 6 feet at all of my physicals
ozzy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:01 AM   #9
willsgotrythm
Vet

willsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the roughwillsgotrythm is a jewel in the rough
Ive been told by almost every lady Ive been with that I have a big cock. So whether they are lying or not doesn't matter, it makes me feel good that I can make them feel good. Now, when a lady has already seen and felt and sucked on what you have and then tells you that her last man has a really huge cock and that's why she stayed with him that starts making you wonder a little. In any case, Ive been using steroids for a long time now and I don't think Ive grown much if any, and nobody is gonna be cutting on my cock unless it's already cut off!!!
willsgotrythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:11 AM   #10
billygunns

Man I was told the more I pull on it the bigger it.gets. So its not true.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:25 PM   #11
nightrain116
Vet

nightrain116 is on a distinguished road
If that was the case we would all have 12 foot cocks!!!!! Lol... but mine would be bigger. Hahahaha
nightrain116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #12
BikerTrash
Vet

I could screw a cheerio and never touch the sides,
I was blessed with extremely good looks , well built physique and dark skin naturally, although with that came I couldn't have everything so my Weiner paid the price ....so I overcompensate my little penis with huge muscles and big trucks, fast cars and Harleys and that's my story .....And NO- AAS hasn't changed my size what so ever ....

And for all of you sayin that women say your "member" is huge or large keep in mind that 98.988 % of women lie about everything so don't bank your change on there statements
Old 07-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #13
willi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikerTrash View Post
I could screw a cheerio and never touch the sides,
I was blessed with extremely good looks , well built physique and dark skin naturally, although with that came I couldn't have everything so my Weiner paid the price ....so I overcompensate my little penis with huge muscles and big trucks, fast cars and Harleys and that's my story .....And NO- AAS hasn't changed my size what so ever ....

And for all of you sayin that women say your "member" is huge or large keep in mind that 98.988 % of women lie about everything so don't bank your change on there statements
HaHa!!! Great post. When I did my bragiing I cleverly didn't mention the original length before the supposed gear added
No women has ever said Im too much...well...at least not there. As for the plus 1/2" it really happened. But in truth if I had the choice i'd take that 1/2" on my biceps.
You are funny BT. you make me laugh. Thank you cause I needed to laugh today.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #14
irish_2003
Vet

irish_2003 will become famous soon enoughirish_2003 will become famous soon enough
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aus/68700934.html

Big-Dick LIARS
You've all seen it here and everywhere, all these males claiming that their dick is this size or that size. It's time to bring a lot of that back to reality.

"Big" is mostly a matter of self-deception.

Although there have been quite a few pictures here of male members that truly were freaks of nature, better suited for a side-show than a bedroom, most of us are AVERAGE -- that's the quintessential meaning of the word, and the measure of the word is 6 to 7 inches.

But most males come up with some truly insane and inaccurate ways to measure their cocks.

Here's some facts and some guidelines for measuring.

First, LENGTH.

Males always say things like "my dick is xx inches long" and that's just as true as "I can eat pussy all night long." Give it a FUCKING REST!! The ONLY valid way to measure your dick length is to take an old-fashioned wooden school ruler, place it flat on TOP of your dick, and push it into your pelvis as far as you can, or until you draw blood. Looking down from above, where your dick ends is how long your dick is.

Read it and weep. It does not get any longer than that. If you know what parallax error is, then you know that this actually makes your dick measure a quarter inch longer than it really is.

Now -- you uncut bastards, you're a special case. Your prepuce DOES NOT COUNT for your dick length. If you're really ignorant, "prepuce" is your foreskin, the male anatomical part most commonly regarded as the most repugnant, rejectable, and disposable part of a man. Besides his personality.

Do NOT measure your prepuce as being part of your dick length. When you have your dick inside your fuck partner, your prepuce always slides back, so the only length they can feel is from your urethral opening and back. You are a DICK, and not a fin fish as defined in the Texas Parks and Wildlife Fishing and Hunting Regulations. Pinching a fin-fish's tail to make it long enough to keep is not the same as pinching your prepuce to make your dick long enough to fuck.

You are just a dick, not a game fish, no matter how large your bag limit or how willingly you'd eat a dick like you would eat a game fish. So skin it before you measure it.

For length, use the school ruler method. If you are actually longer than a 12-inch ruler, I pity you but you should either say "12 inches plus" or else get a goddamn yardstick from the sewing store.

Using a carpenter's tape measure does NOT count. If it did, I could hook the end of the tape in my asshole and measure a 12-inch dick right now, and I don't even have an erection. So could you. A few of you are doing exactly that, as you read this.

Next, GIRTH.

Girth is a technical term that means "how big around it is." I know I've been using a lot of technical terms here. Get over it. Get a dictionary. And NO, that is NOT a book that tells you how large your penis is, except that a few of you have your pictures next to the words "inflated" "exaggerated" "mendacity" and "fraud." And -- I left out "laughable" and "miniscule."

The only accurate way to measure the girth of your dick is with a flexible tape measure, the kind you can get at the sewing store -- or can borrow from your gay clothing designer best friend. You measure your girth by wrapping the tape measure around the AVERAGE-SIZE part of the shaft of your cock. And you cannot measure the "width" of your dick, because dicks are oval-shaped in cross-section and not all proportionately equal in width by depth. Girth counts. Only. And please don't say that your dick girth is how WIDE it is, because if your dick were that wide it would not be your penis, it would be the tail of a goddamn beaver.

And when you measure girth, wrap the tape just one time, bitches. One time. If you're one of those mushroom-headed fuckers, do NOT say your dick girth is the circumference of your mushroom head. That's a fucking lie, and you know it. If there's an inch difference between your mushroom head and its supporting structure, and if you think it matters, report both numbers separately. I've been told that some dick recipients like a big-ass dick head and a slender shaft to push it in and out. in this case, accurate reporting will get you more ass that actually wants YOUR individual dick.

Ot 500 more just like it.

AVERAGE:

To give you an idea of what's "average," six inches length is considered "average." A majority of women find that to be perfect, as long as the dick owner has a clue of what he's doing. If he does not know, then dick length is totally irrelevant, because he's a lousy fuck, no matter what. As far as men preferring larger, average, or smaller? I don't know about THAT, but I do know that pussies can stretch a lot more than rectums, so at least in theory, a pussy can fit a huge dick better than a rectum can fit a huge dick. Your ass-pounding mileage may vary.

If you are shorter than average, you may have to work on having a nice personality and good sexual techniques. Do that, and you'll be getting more ass than a ride at Six Flags. if you are longer than average? Same thing. The ONLY person who gives a shit about your freak-of-nature footlong schlong is YOU. Be a nice person and a good lover, or get used to jacking off. Jacking off ALL THE TIME.

As far as girth, I won't speak to "average" except to note that "average" girth is proportional to length. The rest of you fuckers can work the numbers. I am not in the business of measuring thousands of dicks to determine "average" girth, or "average" girth vs. length.

But here are a couple of numbers to make you shut your mouth.

A standard 12 oz beer can (Miller, Bud, NOT Coors) is approximately 8 inches in girth. So if you claim a "beer can dick" you better be close to this. Also remember that a standard 12 oz beer can is only 4 3/4 inches tall / long. That means that your "beer can" dick is nearly 20% shorter than average, and too fat to use. Don't believe me? In the privacy of your own home, try wrapping your lips around a beer can.

Next measure -- a paper towel roll. A paper towel roll -- exact same size as a toilet paper roll -- is just shy of 5 1/2 inches in girth. Again, in the privacy of your own home, maybe the next time you're sitting on the toilet jacking off (that may be right now for some of you), see if you can put your dick inside the toilet paper roll. If you can, then your dick girth is LESS than 5 1/2 inches.

I won't offer any smaller standards for dick girth comparison, because some of you might get your feelings hurt.

I will finish with this -- do NOT use a peter pump when you measure, unless you use the same peter pump every time you show your erection to another person. THAT should be a much greater embarrassment to you than knowing your dick isn't as big around as a beer can and you don't need a yardstick to see how long it is.

Now all you mutherfuckers need to QUIT LYING and MEASURE UP to the truth. If you really do have an actually huge dick, that's your business. If you are AVERAGE, that's your business. If you have a truly small cock, that's your business.

Well, your business, and the business of all the people who want to fuck you. And there are enough people in the world who want different sizes of dicks that you will have NO trouble getting ass, just as soon as you quit being a DICK and lying about your peter.

Posting ID: 68700934
irish_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #15
bufbiker

Yes they do but not if you stop playing with it so much whle on cycle. You can also go blind.