X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shawty
    AE Female Member
    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Angela
    Thank you, thank you, thank you Shawty for posting a bulletin!! I'm happy to see everyone here Thank you MC for having us:dancing:
    No problem dear........luckily I added you to my myspace a few days ago!!
    Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• Angela

Hey...I just logged onto musclemx a sec ago.... If you still wanna take down your stuff and get any info, it looks like you can log on right now. I'm gonna take all my pics down and copy my log.....

Comment

• Angela

Never mind.... I could log on, but couldn't access anything.... I'm a retard...lol *edit*But I could search the forums and copy some of my old stuff.....

Comment

• CathyFlora

I just had a mullett spotting at the bar...and sadly nowhere to post it! but I am drunk too, so posting it in the am when my mind is clear is the better option...hahhah

Comment

• Elvis

i made it!

Comment

• Xflyboy

Hi all!

Comment

• Xflyboy

Originally posted by Xflyboy
                Hi all!

LOOK!!!!! no 10 characters!!!!! lol

Comment

• flatlandbmx

I've converted over to here from MMX fyi.

wnedd:

love that lol

Comment

• mikeyb

Originally posted by Boston
                    has anyone gotten ahold of Carl at tp?
                    I have been in contact with him...He didn't seem to know much and hasn't responded to my last PM over at thier forums.

Comment

• THe BuLL

Beuler... Beuler....

Comment

• THe BuLL

I just noticed that the minimum bid decreased by 50%... I wonder if anyone is gonna buy it now that all the traffic he was talking about has gone down since we are all here.

Comment

• mikeyb

YOU CAN STILL GET INTO THE MMX SITE. YOU JUST HAVE TO LOGOUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!!

You are able to browse the forum, Gallery and whatnot. 3 people have actually signed up today alone. I wonder what he is going to do when no one is posting.

We can probably use that to PM people and hopefully it A) shows up in there e-mail or B) trying to send an e-mail/ messenger/ myspace message

Comment

• PTAaron

Guys, unless you need to retrieve info try not to give him traffic. I already emailed him to remove all of my articles, or pay me to use them.

Comment

• mouth

Originally posted by Boston

let's try to be positive and not bitch too much about whatever happened (i've been on a sabbatical STS so i'm clueless). let's all try to bring that MTD/MMX positivity with us.

i agree. all that happened is done...let's get past it.

Comment

• BarryBonez

Originally posted by PTAaron
                                Guys, unless you need to retrieve info try not to give him traffic. I already emailed him to remove all of my articles, or pay me to use them.
                                On that note, can anyone provide some suggestions of must-have threads or such that I should retrieve? I don't want to give him more traffic than I have to but I think there was too much valuable information there to be left behind. Even though everyone is here, a lot of good threads won't be resurrected. I figure one last trip back to MMX to save some webpages and such wouldnt hurt too bad (that is, give him much traffic). I just need to know if there are any specific threads worth hunting down since I had been rather inactive in the past few weeks/month.

:dunno:

Comment

Working...