Muscle MX Members - post here

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QueenB

Originally posted by PTAaron
    Guys, unless you need to retrieve info try not to give him traffic. I already emailed him to remove all of my articles, or pay me to use them.
    I was concerned about that very thing. Just don't bother giving him the traffic. It's over, we're all here, nothing else matters.

I think it's bullshit that people cant get into their private messages to retrieve info though, major bullshit. Mine were all deleted when he deleted my account but he didnt bother deleting my pictures. I'd like to have those removed but I doubt he'll honor that request.

Comment

• QueenB

Originally posted by BarryBonez
      On that note, can anyone provide some suggestions of must-have threads or such that I should retrieve? I don't want to give him more traffic than I have to but I think there was too much valuable information there to be left behind. Even though everyone is here, a lot of good threads won't be resurrected. I figure one last trip back to MMX to save some webpages and such wouldnt hurt too bad (that is, give him much traffic). I just need to know if there are any specific threads worth hunting down since I had been rather inactive in the past few weeks/month.

:dunno:
      No, not particularly, as people remember favorite threads we will get them going on here. We've already gotten some of the highly popular threads. Just leave it alone, it's really not worth all that.

Comment

• BarryBonez

im saving all the articles, then after that no more MMX.

Comment

• BarryBonez

holy crap look at all these recipes

*EDIT, that made me hungry, time for some foooood

Comment

• Josh

yoyoyo

Comment

• Josh

I love it, no 10 character max bs!!!

Comment

• RaptorMkII

Well, I'm here.

Comment

• PTAaron

Good to see you guys made it anyone talked to jody?

Comment

• Squatch

I sent her something. She's here, bro.

Comment

• PTAaron

Ok, just saw her intro thread... I'm falling behind since so many people are showing up!

Comment

• ArchAngel

OK, I'm here and I guess starting all over. Don't know what happened over there but guess it doesn't really matter at this point.

Phil "The ArchAngel"

Comment

• DesertBunny

Ok, I made the migration....this isn't going to become a habit I hope

Comment

• Matt76
                            • May 2007

this is so great having all of you here

it is nice to see so much traffic on the board

Comment

• Chris08

dont worry everybody, im here now...the party can officially beginarty:

btw this site has much better smiley's :buff: :BP:

Comment

• med9044

Shawty, thanks for the link from myspace

Comment

Working...