serious offseason started 2 weeks ago

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by GetBigger
    damn ur ass isnt 250 yet eating all them fries. id be 350 by now....must be nice
    well, 244 this morning..remember i was 196 in March after this shoot...it's not just reaching 250 but a a good 250 (visible abs and kinda hard still) not a bloated seal..

Comment

• GetBigger

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
      well, 244 this morning..remember i was 196 in March after this shoot...it's not just reaching 250 but a a good 250 (visible abs and kinda hard still) not a bloated seal..

http://www.anabolic-enhancement.com/...ad.php?t=18270
      thats actually good to hear cause i thought you were just eating everything in sight. im hoping to have some before and after pics in about a month or so.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Something really good came up.. I start dieting hardcore in a week..

Comment

• GetBigger

Something really good came up.. I start dieting hardcore in a week..
          id ask ya what it is but ud prolly would have said if ya wanted too. i no u no ur stuff about nutrition but dont diet to fast dont wanna lose alot of the muscle u gained. good luck!

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

this is a complete different project..a good ,good friend of mine that you all my know wants me as a guinea pig for his new innovative way of dieting...according to him he can get me to 3% bodyfat AND YES , I SWEAR ON MY MOM'S HEALTH we gonna do it natty, only using his products which are not available yet..i will also use Morph that sean is gonna send me ..thats it..so far he sent me the diet of the first 3 weeks of 14 and trust me when i tell you THIS SHIT IS INSANE..you have no idea how crazy this shit is..completely going against the grain and a complete left turn to what we're all accostumed..i feel very priviledge that i was choose to do this and excited..if this shit works,it would be a new and completeley diferent way of getting in shape..destroying all the other theories and approaches.

Comment

• black7
              Vet
              • Feb 2007

if he needs a fat guinea pig holla... good luck bro
              Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• Thate
                Vet
                • Mar 2007

only using his products which are not available yet..(smart lipo + dnp + clen + t3) i will also use Morph that sean is gonna send me
                morph looks like an inferior version of noshotgun in pill form unless I am looking at the wrong product.

good luck bro, what do you think your weight will be at 3%?

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

no idea..but im a bit skeptical..this diet is isane...some days i have to fast for 8-10 hrs and then carb up..i mean i dont wanna post too much because i might confuse some of you guys..thre is a valid reason behind it all..oh ..i will be using clen and t3 i too

Comment

• GetBigger

wow im very excited to c what the results will be. if its ok with him could you post a sample week.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

I'll ask..my plan is to get down to 3 % naturally then add a mild cycle once i'm shredded, consisting of prop, eq IF im not happy with my size at the end of this.

Comment

• GetBigger

I'll ask..my plan is to get down to 3 % naturally then add a mild cycle once i'm shredded, consisting of prop, eq IF im not happy with my size at the end of this.
                        i hope you are gunna do another magazine while ur shredded like that. would seem like a waste not to.

Comment

• TAVARES88
                          • Aug 2008

This kind of diet look like Intermittent Fasting [1]

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermittent_fasting
                          Adopt what is useful and reject what is not.

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by TAVARES88
                            This kind of diet look like Intermittent Fasting [1]

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermittent_fasting

naw..fasting is a part of the equation and it's not needed unless other stuff came n to play.

Comment

• Forkboy

fasting is for muslims

Comment

• TAVARES88
                                • Aug 2008

I'm very curious about this diet plan. Can you share something ?

The only diets that use fasting that I'm aware of are : Intermittent Fasting and The Warrior Diet.
                                Adopt what is useful and reject what is not.

Comment

Working...