X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • irish_2003
    Vet
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by mrhtbd
    Man that looks nasty, especially the bruise around your elbow.
    Looks like you are very proportional, to, aaa, superman! Damn, Irish!
    At least you appear to have kept your waist down so the recoup time will allow you to eat to recover.
    here's day 6 pic last night...i'm currently weighing 192 with jeans on around noon...i'll be lowering to trt doses during this time...losing 10lbs won't kill me...mostly water weight...yes the elbow bruising is mostly from all the fluid and me using it while it's filled with not much room in there...today i was able to use my right arm on my head to shampoo and could cross it over to left armpit to put on deodorant without feeling burning stretch sensation...
    Attached Files

Comment

• Freezerdude

Holy Shit and I'd be willing to bet my last dollar that hurts more than this last knee replacement I had.. That shit looks Bad dude!

Comment

• JohnnyB
        vet
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by irish_2003
        swollen injured right arm today 6-23-12...believe it or not swollen it's only 17.5"
        When I had 19-1/2" arms, I don't remember them looking like that.

Comment

• irish_2003
          Vet
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by JohnnyB
          When I had 19-1/2" arms, I don't remember them looking like that.
          bodybuilding is an illusion...people tell me all the time when they see me out that i look alot bigger in pictures than i do in person...chics tell me all the time i look alot bigger without clothes on

Comment

• stumpyone
            • Jan 2012

Small joints man, same reason Coleman looks so god damn big. He is huge but those tiny ass joints accentuate every bulge and fiber.
            shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• stumpyone
              • Jan 2012

You may have great genetics but I have 5ml pins bwahahaha!
              shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• stumpyone
                • Jan 2012

Settle down glycoman, it was only a joke! Lol

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by stumpyone
                  You may have great genetics but I have 5ml pins bwahahaha!
                  LOL that's sig material brutha!

Comment

• irish_2003
                    Vet
                    • Oct 2011

today i'm able to do a front double biceps pose without pains or tightness...and some 45 degree lean-to pushups...due to the amount of blood still showing bruising i'm not lifting til monday...i don't want to get a muscle pump on top of it and cause irritation or more bruising...monday is legs, wednesday is chest, delts, tris...friday is back, traps, bis...i'll do what i can and rep it out and nothing heavy or overstretched...

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by irish_2003
                      today i'm able to do a front double biceps pose without pains or tightness...and some 45 degree lean-to pushups...due to the amount of blood still showing bruising i'm not lifting til monday...i don't want to get a muscle pump on top of it and cause irritation or more bruising...monday is legs, wednesday is chest, delts, tris...friday is back, traps, bis...i'll do what i can and rep it out and nothing heavy or overstretched...
                      Dude you're crazy. Let that shit heal. No way in hell I would even hit that tri indirectly until all the bruising has subsided AND then some. You risk ripping it from the bone or fucking it up worse. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Freezerdude

Hell No dude you should take DPH's advise and chill for a while, Your begging to fuck something up much worse than it already is!! Just my .02 as well but WTF do I know.. I wouldn't hit a lick until this shit was healed for sure.. But whatever you decide on I wish you all the luck in the world buddy..

Comment

• irish_2003
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2011

this pic was a week ago...i'm holding steady at 187 now...just finished prop and dbol and was frontloading equipoise...now running 600mg kalpa eq/wk + 1000mg dp test cyp/wk...will add back in dbol or drol in a few more weeks again to get my mg's up over 2g again...possible adding in some deca or tren in october since i'm visiting my girl again in oct/nov and don't want to be too fat lol....

having some inside elbow/brachialis tendonitis right now that's affecting my back and biceps training...for delts, presses are painful...like no lube in either shoulder joint, but moreso my right shoulder...been using wide upright rows to chest height only (90 degree elbow only) to target rear delts/middle and lower traps/and side delts more and really like those for with and roundness...trying to figure out how to keep my delts big and wide without being able to press huge numbers on them anymore...probably starting to pre-exhaust them now
                          Attached Files

Comment

• ozzy69
                            Assistant Admin
                            • Jun 2011

irish you have some great genetics brother!

Comment

• irish_2003
                              Vet
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by ozzy69
                              irish you have some great genetics brother!
                              thanks...i know i've pissed away opportunity to be a nationally known bodybuilder and at 38 my window is almost closed...i'd have to have a serious backing from sponsors to make the decision and effort to compete again at this point...

Comment

• irish_2003
                                Vet
                                • Oct 2011

taken 8/10/12
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...