Good times: Back in the day...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by IRON37

fuck you. Nobody in your life takes you seriously.

God bless your tiny soul.

Comment

• P. Bateman
      Vet
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
      Guys take it off THIS thread...this thread was about GOOD times...fuck da dumb shit.
      I was about to say the same thing, this was a great thread.
      “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

What happened to Aries? YO Aries you lurking nigga wazzzupp?lol I see you was just here on 8/26 but havent posted since 5/29. Holla homie!

Comment

• BigSickD
            Vet
            • May 2004

haha, the good ol days. It basically all got ruined by a couple guys that got busted and rolled. I think the falling of IT basically made alot of guys leave the BB forums all together cause if that shit could happen there it could happen on any board, cause it was like we all knew each other but we really didn't when it came down to it.
            BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• JrMaFia
              BANNED for being a JETS fan
              • Oct 2007

I bought androgenator and it did work a little. The claims were abusrd but i got a little stronger. The big thing was it was a rip off because u can buy all the siht that was in it.
              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
              Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
              Cassidy: Crue!
              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
              Cassidy: Def Lep!
              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
              Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
              Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Hawk200

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                Bwahahha yeaaaaaah! Good shit hehee...I worked it out with all the mods to play along...you niggas was cryin'...I atcually felt bad after waaaaaaaaaa.

Yeah, wat da fuck did happen to Hawk? Brutha came a long way...made a helluva transformation! Good bro fosho! He had a quick temper...I miss his ranting posts about the fuckups he worked with in his office.lol You got the feel that his BP was rising to 200/180 as he typed some of those posts!lmao

Also anyne remmeber Warbird? I remember reading some of the crazy cycles he posted back in the day...nigga was off da hook!lol

ASK and YE SHALL RECEIVE!!!! how the hell are all of you doing??

Comment

• Hawk200

TheMindofRoss....he was banned a few times. i had a couple of posts with him that were locked and deleted. i think i pissed him off.

Comment

• black7
                    Vet
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by BigSickD
                    haha, the good ol days. It basically all got ruined by a couple guys that got busted and rolled. I think the falling of IT basically made alot of guys leave the BB forums all together cause if that shit could happen there it could happen on any board, cause it was like we all knew each other but we really didn't when it came down to it.
                    BINGO... it was crazy how tight knit our community was... i actually trusted canuck...
                    Tempus fugit, Carpe diem.

Comment

• goin4275
                      VET
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Hawk200
                      ASK and YE SHALL RECEIVE!!!! how the hell are all of you doing??
                      O shit, where ya been ya ol' taxi drivin' SOB
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• Hawk200

hey dude! haha, well, i moved out of NYC as some of you may remember. Moved back to CT, got married, bought a house, have 2 dogs, 3 cats, and a baby on the way.

I took a hiatus from lifting for about 8 months due to some issues with stress, my back and some other garbage excuses. i'm back at it, dropping weight and may compete again next year. i still have to make up my friggen mind.

Comment

• IRON37

Originally posted by black7
                          i actually trusted canuck...
                          yep. didnt we all..

Comment

• JrMaFia
                            BANNED for being a JETS fan
                            • Oct 2007

Welcome back hawk, when we getting together to jam?
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                            Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                            Cassidy: Crue!
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                            Cassidy: Def Lep!
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                            Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                            Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

• Hawk200

Jr! we can hang when you get up to the sticks of CT

Comment

• makaveli25
                                VET
                                • Oct 2007

I.T was the first board I ever went on. I loved that board. What ever happend to potimus did he get in trouble
                                ITS THE DOG IN ME THAT MAKES ME DO WRONG

"RIP I.T"

Comment

Working...