Threw back out.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrhtbd

Threw back out.

Chopped down six tree's with an axe on Saturday and tweaked the back. Guess it's time for a chest workout, HA!
  • macattack

Ice ice baby.

When I dredge its like a full body workout I come home and ice my back starting right between my shoulders then move it to my mid back then to the waist area I use a velcro wrap with blue ice bag in it and keep it in each area for about 15 minutes, then a hot shower and a rest for a bit laying on my back without a pillow. Next day I am usually good to go took me years to come up with this formula , no charge

Comment

• macattack

I have to ice down this morning LOL from that charlieArms routine I did last night.

One thing I cannot do is sit on the short backed curl seat without upper support for my back AND I DID last night so that screws me.

Comment

• mrhtbd

thanks, man, I'll try that

Comment

• Thate
          Vet
          • Mar 2007

go to the chiro asap

Comment

• macattack

I have had one chiro that worked out for me and he's now retired he was a sports chiro and the best around I have been to 2 others wasted my money got no relief.

Mines out again also had yoga sex with old lady a few nights ago

Comment

• tailhold
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by mrhtbd
              Chopped down six tree's with an axe on Saturday and tweaked the back. Guess it's time for a chest workout, HA!
              Hmmmm wanna borrow a chainsaw?

Comment

• JrMaFia
                BANNED for being a JETS fan
                • Oct 2007

Get to a chiropractor or accupuncturist they can fix it
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Goddamn they don't make em' like they used to.
                Cassidy: Fuckin' 80's man, best shit ever !
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Bet'chr ass man, Guns N' Roses! Rules.
                Cassidy: Crue!
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Yeah!
                Cassidy: Def Lep!
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: Then that Cobain pussy had to come around & ruin it all.
                Cassidy: Like theres something wrong, why not just have a good time?
                Randy 'The Ram' Robinson: I'll tell you somethin', I hate the fuckin' 90's.

Comment

Working...