Pharmaceutical company threatens our right to choose!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob Duff

Pharmaceutical company threatens our right to choose!

• Thate
    Vet
    • Mar 2007

alli is a joke

Comment

• Mick-G
      VET
      • Jan 2005

i hate the ones that take away the meds to make them otc and then charge more than what they were as a script. Yes Alli, is 1/2 dosage of what you normally would get and it is not really that good a product. Mostly for the obese. But they put young girl running on the box and they will get all the in shape women taking it as well, thinking it will work for them.

Comment

• Fayde
        • Aug 2003

Just gay marketing.
        ~Pain heals, Glory is Forever!
        ~There is no try; there is only do or do not...

Comment

• Balanced1

pharmaceutical companies taking right to choice nhrt or hrt

Pharmaceutical companies and Congress are also taking right to chose if I want to use compounded testosterone, progesterone, and 4-androstenediol prescribed by my doctor, made by compounding pharmacist and I pay for it. But Congress is going to ban all of this because the pharmaceutical companies are not making any money from it; I then pay for health insurance and I can't claim it because it is made for my body; but again that is my choice, better than hrt like Premarin - pregnant horse urine...I have lost 75lbs, no hot flashes, restores muscle wasting and bone density and no regrowth of cancer and I am going to fight to try to keep compounding pharmacies in business because not all meds are for everyone...What happened to our rights anyways........Sorry for the rant, had to post.....they are taking away our freedom, you are right!

Comment

• horizonchemical

Originally posted by Balanced1
            Pharmaceutical companies and Congress are also taking right to chose if I want to use compounded testosterone, progesterone, and 4-androstenediol prescribed by my doctor, made by compounding pharmacist and I pay for it. But Congress is going to ban all of this because the pharmaceutical companies are not making any money from it; I then pay for health insurance and I can't claim it because it is made for my body; but again that is my choice, better than hrt like Premarin - pregnant horse urine...I have lost 75lbs, no hot flashes, restores muscle wasting and bone density and no regrowth of cancer and I am going to fight to try to keep compounding pharmacies in business because not all meds are for everyone...What happened to our rights anyways........Sorry for the rant, had to post.....they are taking away our freedom, you are right!
            its not the pharmaceutical companies its the lobbyist for them that pay congressman big donations for their campains, ha, which is a quip pro quo IMO, a favor for a favor.

take GHB for example, use to be legal, now it is illegal, but Sandoz labs has the rights to it. but before they could take it off he shelves they had to demonize it in the public, emergency schedule it, saying how dangerous it was all while it was in phase two clinical with many studies showing its efficacy and safety. now look there prescribing it.

Comment

Working...