Attached Files
  • Ligirl

and another one
    Attached Files

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

Akil is my "science project". Akil has lost fifty pounds of fat in the last 18 months and has one NPC competition under his belt. He plans on doing the NPC Midwest Bodybuilding Classic in april 2004, he also plans on competeting in his first MUY THAI tournament later in the year. So far Akil has trained without benefit of anabolics.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by liftsiron
        Akil is my "science project". Akil has lost fifty pounds of fat in the last 18 months and has one NPC competition under his belt. He plans on doing the NPC Midwest Bodybuilding Classic in april 2004, he also plans on competeting in his first MUY THAI tournament later in the year. So far Akil has trained without benefit of anabolics.
        What is his training routine like? Seeing as he is training for Muay Thai, he should probably use something similiar to mine for maximal strength gains with little gains in size. Or is he going to compete in HWT? What are his stats?
        It sounds like he did a complete transformation and he is looking pretty good!! Good for him.

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Akil trains for size as well as strength, because he intends to compete in bodybuilding as well as Muy Thai. Akil is a new member to SS, so I'll let him answer your questions more in detail.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• peanut

Without the use of anabolics, BS

Comment

Working...