quick reality check for a lean bulk

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sadie

im not too worried about the pain of the shot. I do body suspension for fun lol i ran var before and i honestly wasnt thrilled with the results. alot of water retention (20mg ED) and other then gaining strength.. muscle gain wasnt that impressive. i really want better gains with less water retention. the primo will be fine i was just worries about the dosing when EQ was added to it.

the only sides i have gotten is reallllly bad insomnia but i dont know how that will change with the EQ. I have never run it before.

Comment

• Deacon
      Vet
      • Jan 2005

I have to agree that Bold Acetate can be painful - I think that is why it is not as popular as it should be
      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Thate
        Vet
        • Mar 2007

20mg of var ed for a female is a pretty heavy dose. 5 to 10mg is what many run solo. I've seen 15mg ed destroy the feminine appearance (frenchbread).

if you stack that 20mg ed with the primo I'd think you'd have more than enough juice in your system to grow on.

alot of times it isn't about the pain of a shot, it is the flu-like symptoms as BMJ pointed out that you can't just sweep under the rug.

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by Thate
          20mg of var ed for a female is a pretty heavy dose. 5 to 10mg is what many run solo. I've seen 15mg ed destroy the feminine appearance (frenchbread).

if you stack that 20mg ed with the primo I'd think you'd have more than enough juice in your system to grow on.
          20mg of Var would kill me .......... I did great on 5mg and at 10mg I started with sides.

Comment

• rippedfreak
            Banned
            • Dec 2005

ide drop all that shit, run some winny and just get some blood work..can hit your HDLs pretty hard

Comment

• Sadie

well i didnt run var with primo and the only sides i got from it were insomnia and water retention. i ran 20mg var 3ius gh 75mcg t3 and my worthless clen lol i didnt really like the results and i would like to avoid orals if i can help it. i will do bloodwork before i do this cycle also just to make sure im all good.

i started at 10mg ed then upped it to 20 and really had no problem i seem to be extremely insensitive to all drugs including these which is why i listed the doses i did.

Comment

• rippedfreak
                Banned
                • Dec 2005

how londg did you run em for

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                  how londg did you run em for
                  that cycle was my 2nd and 16 weeks

i had run an 8 week cycle prior to that which was 10mg var 2ius gh and albuteral. i wasnt at all happy with results so i came up with that other one and got only slightly better results. in general though it wasnt worth doing again seeing as how i have done better natty then on that stuff lol

Comment

• rippedfreak
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005

cough cough its your diet cough cough

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by rippedfreak
                      cough cough its your diet cough cough
                      im sure it is my results are way better now i have gained more muscle and lost more bf this way then on any cycle to this point. thank you for noticing

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

One word: insulin.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                          One word: insulin.
                          you are fuckin insane....good to know lol

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                            • Apr 2006

Are you absolutely sure that your Var was real?

Ox is one of the most expensive compounds to manufacture because it is actually more complicated to produce in a lab, so many corners are cut to get the final product. This isn't counting the cutting agents used. I have a friend who works at a compounding pharmacy and tested a lot of places Ox (Chinese) and some came back at like 60-80% pure.....that means there were 20-40% contaminants involved, many of which are scary in the least. If you get 85-95% pure Ox, that is actually good stuff.

BMJ

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by MR. BMJ
                              Are you absolutely sure that your Var was real?

Ox is one of the most expensive compounds to manufacture because it is actually more complicated to produce in a lab, so many corners are cut to get the final product. This isn't counting the cutting agents used. I have a friend who works at a compounding pharmacy and tested a lot of places Ox (Chinese) and some came back at like 60-80% pure.....that means there were 20-40% contaminants involved, many of which are scary in the least. If you get 85-95% pure Ox, that is actually good stuff.

BMJ
                              i am 100% the var was real it was caps from a very very reliable source. i got insomnia water retention, slight mood swings and oily skin which i kept in check pretty easily. also when i upped it to 20mg i stopped having my "time of the month" there is no way that shit was sugar lol i also just about doubled the weight i was working out with that cycle its just that i didnt really gain the muscle i thought i would. my training wasnt on spot either i was basically doing what i THOUGHT was correct which i wouldnt do now since i KNOW what is right lol

Comment

• Ms.Wetback

Originally posted by Deacon
                                I have to agree that Bold Acetate can be painful - I think that is why it is not as popular as it should be
                                Yeah but for the amount a woman takes it is not that bad at all.

Comment

Working...