X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RJH8541
    VET
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Ms.Wetback
    Yeah but for the amount a woman takes it is not that bad at all.
    Fuck that shit. lol

Sadie. I would like to know what your diet is like as well. Something just seems off.

As for cycling, I like the Primo/Var combo. 20mg is too much and is one reason why you had the edema.

And, although most will disagree, a very light dose of test prop is great for a woman IMO.

You can virilize on any drug, so just be careful whatever you do.

But I would like to see your diet. From what I can tell you have a great build, just need to refine it a bit.

Just my .02
    drVJ is hot

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by RJH8541
      Fuck that shit. lol

Sadie. I would like to know what your diet is like as well. Something just seems off.

As for cycling, I like the Primo/Var combo. 20mg is too much and is one reason why you had the edema.

And, although most will disagree, a very light dose of test prop is great for a woman IMO.

You can virilize on any drug, so just be careful whatever you do.

But I would like to see your diet. From what I can tell you have a great build, just need to refine it a bit.

Just my .02
      i will NEVER....EVER... do test of any kind... wait.. ya not EVER and my diet is fine i have dropped 7% bf in 2 months lol i havent worked out a clean bulk diet yet this cycle wont be happening for a few months still. once i get closer i will calc the diet and post it. i am still cutting for now

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by RJH8541
        Fuck that shit. lol

if she posts her diet you will have a heartattack.

lets just say my 4 year old niece eats a bit more daily.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
          if she posts her diet you will have a heartattack.

lets just say my 4 year old niece eats a bit more daily.
          oly stfu im fuckin cutting it wont stay this way on a bulking cycle and you know that lol can u stop busting my ass please damn...

Comment

• Xframe

Hmmm t3, hgh, 20mg var and clen and barely any results. Doesnt fit together.

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Xframe
              Hmmm t3, hgh, 20mg var and clen and barely any results. Doesnt fit together.
              i gained strength and lots of water.. some muscle but i think that was partly cause my training wasnt as structured as it is now.

Comment

• Xframe

The hgh was probably the culprit for water retention, and its extremely hard to gain muscle while on 75mcg T3. You werent running nearly enough anabolics to even out the catabolic effects of T3. And shame on you for cycling without structure EQ prop/ace has put down every bodybuilder that Ive encountered. I highly recommend against it. Im all for Primo/Var or Primo/winstrol.

Comment

• Sadie

The hgh was probably the culprit for water retention, and its extremely hard to gain muscle while on 75mcg T3. You werent running nearly enough anabolics to even out the catabolic effects of T3. And shame on you for cycling without structure EQ prop/ace has put down every bodybuilder that Ive encountered. I highly recommend against it. Im all for Primo/Var or Primo/winstrol.
                  you dont think the var was responsible for the water? you are the first person to ever think that lol and ya ya at the time i thought my training was perfect i have redefined perfect since then . you guys are also the only people to ever not like EQ i have heard nothing but good things til this thread lol

Comment

• Xframe

hgh has been known to instantly add water upon injection. I put on 3-4lbs in a couple days with no diet change and was bloated. Water retention is one main reason for carpel tunnel when on hgh, the water retention causes the wrists to swell. I highly doubt that it came from the var, but Im also not a woman so it could differ. However, women that I know that have used it have stayed water free, but they werent using 20mg ED. Boldenone is great, just not the prop/ace version. Even labs with painfree injects couldnt sell the shit. I wouldnt take it if it were free.

Comment

• Sadie

hgh has been known to instantly add water upon injection. I put on 3-4lbs in a couple days with no diet change and was bloated. Water retention is one main reason for carpel tunnel when on hgh, the water retention causes the wrists to swell. I highly doubt that it came from the var, but Im also not a woman so it could differ. However, women that I know that have used it have stayed water free, but they werent using 20mg ED. Boldenone is great, just not the prop/ace version. Even labs with painfree injects couldnt sell the shit. I wouldnt take it if it were free.

well every woman i have ever known to run var complains of water retention and i am the only one that ran 20 ed hehe

maybe i should do Primo ace and EQ E?

Comment

• Xframe

EQ E??? You mean regular boldenone? If youre going to cycle long enough, then that would be my choice. Hell you could inject once every 2 weeks and be fine. If you can find Boldenone Cypionate, that would work even better. Id take that over ED injects with liquid death...i mean eq ace.

Comment

• Sadie

EQ E??? You mean regular boldenone? If youre going to cycle long enough, then that would be my choice. Hell you could inject once every 2 weeks and be fine. If you can find Boldenone Cypionate, that would work even better. Id take that over ED injects with liquid death...i mean eq ace.
                          lol ill see what i can get my hands on hehe i would just rather not deal with orals again its a real pain and you have to worry about alot of liver support. blah i would rather a shot to a pill anyday lol

Comment

• Xframe

Welcome to the club of injection lovers.

Comment

• Sadie

Welcome to the club of injection lovers.
                              oh i have been a member trust me lol
                              the ONLY concern with using a nonace for me is.. if sides start to occur they are pretty much a sure thing. atleast with a short ester its the hell outta my system quickly

Comment

• Xframe

Hardly anyone has bad sides with boldenone. Anxiety, high RBC, ect comes from high doses. 200mg Boldenone should treat you well.

Comment

Working...