Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trapology
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by mrhtbd
    Many start the juice before they have core strength to begin with.
    I never saw a juicer work as hard in the gym as me.
    Most juicers end up fat, period.
    There is no elixer.
    Intensity starts within.
    maybe this is just something u see in your area

in vegas and jacksonville(to places i used to live) theres a ton of people juiced to the guills who go incredibly hard all the time in the gym and look great
    Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• Rajincajun
      Vet
      • May 2007

I don't care what anyone says about the juice I'm living proof that in less than 2 years you can look like you want even at my age and never jucing untill I was 39.

And if you need proof here you go..Started 2007 in Dec till today

And now

48? It's only the beginning.
      In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• DADAWG
        Vet
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Rajincajun
        I don't care what anyone says about the juice I'm living proof that in less than 2 years you can look like you want even at my age and never jucing untill I was 39.

And if you need proof here you go..Started 2007 in Dec till today

And now

congrats
        NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Rajincajun
          Vet
          • May 2007

Originally posted by DADAWG
          congrats

Thank you!!!! It was so worth it..
          48? It's only the beginning.
          In life I fail and fail again, that's why I succeed..

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Sick,,,Admirable transformation ,Pitt Jr..

Comment

• jboldman
              VET
              • Feb 2007

i worked out for 20 years before i did a cycle. at my age, there are many benefits from testosterone and yes. i am happy with my body although i always strive to improve.

jb
              Admin CuttingEdgeMuscle.com

Comment

• Sadie

great job rajin i know i said i dont want to look like you but i would take your abs any day lol

Comment

• mrhtbd

Comment

• Raw Lifter

Originally posted by mrhtbd
                    If you're hardly working and think juice is going to make the difference, you'll only end up fat.
                    That is too fucking funny - I just had a conversation with a guy I work with (about 2hrs ago) so similar to what you just said I was actually going to make a thread about how pathetic and naive people are.

This fucking dip shit sits down with me after our shift and says "do you know where I can get good stuff because the stuff I get from my guy just makes me fat" I've known this guy for about a year, his life is working in clubs, getting cocked, popping pills and sleeping till 4pm. The only credibility he has is he was a great fighter until he lost his drive, a fighter that fought for himself and the sport, not for money or recognition. Anyway, I looked at him and said look at your fucking lifestyle, what do you expect? You dont even go to the damn gym, and going back to the gym after a 2yr hiatus only because you you just started a cycle coupled with your life style isn't going to do anything but make you look like a bigger bag of shit.

There are so many uneducated naive retards out there that dont know the first thing about dedication, consistency, diet and training. He is just another prime example of the countless number of guys I see that do this.

These guys look at me and think i'm built off steroids because of my size, besides HRT I havnt touched aas in probably 3yrs now. Last thing I was on was 4iu's of GH and that ended July 07. I'm as consistent as I can being a single father with huge limitations due to my prime responsibility of raising 2 children. I know how to train to get the most out of the limited time I do have and I eat / supplement as well as I can with the limited funds I have and i'm still between 258- 265 11-13% which is better than 99% of the population. I've only been training since the end of 01, I started drugs prematurely but never once stopped training because I wasnt 'on"

And everyone is diffrent, I'm not the guy that could transform his body like a bunch of other truly dedicated users. I just never responded well for what ever reason with the exception of Tren which I only ran twice due to MPB. Either way, regardless whether your on drugs or not, your either truly dedicated to being the best you can be because you love what you do - or your a lazy fuck that uses drugs as a crutch and will never be able to sustain a half way decant body with out love for what you do and the respect that you give to yourself for the hard work and dedication you put into getting what you have.

I've seen and know plenty of guys that do it right and do it half ass. And it's always the guys that do it half ass that have the complaints and blame everything on the drugs. - Drugs dont build you, love,dedication and respect do period! and I dont need to hear about the 1 in a million that can eat what ever they want and train twice a week and look good enough to walk on stage - they are the exception to the rule.

Comment

• jboldman
                      VET
                      • Feb 2007

and lest you think that age is a limitation, here is a pic at 60+ years"

jb
                      Attached Files
                      Admin CuttingEdgeMuscle.com

Comment

• DADAWG
                        Vet
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by jboldman
                        and lest you think that age is a limitation, here is a pic at 60+ years"

jb
                        RESPECT
                        NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• meateater

^^^^no doubt, i hope to look like that at 60+

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

good stuff...what are u on?

Comment

• meateater

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
                              good stuff...what are u on?

Me? Same ole...pizza, donuts, etc...

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Many good posts and good thread topic. Its all relative and depends on the context of the individual using steroids obviously. But agreed, indeed 90%+ of the rubbanecks using gear have no business fucking with it. On the flipside, for vets in the iron game who knows wazup, gear is not overrated and quite frankly - RULES.lol.

Comment

Working...