Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawgpound_Hank

Originally posted by FB31T
    Thanks guys!!!

I took these pictures the other day just so I have them on file...Im weighing around 210, bulked up a bit from my avatar, but my strength is through the roof and i dont seem to be holding too much body fat. Arms are measuring 17 1/4 inches in the picture.
    Lookin' solid bro! Great to see you have put some hard work in before delving into the dark side. Too many fools out there wanna fuck with gear and they don't even look like they've touched a weight before. Enjoy getting bigger.

Comment

• FB31T

thanks for all of the input guys...idk if this is okay to talk about if not please let me know and i will delete the post, but would you guys go with 1" or 1.5" needles? and is 22gauge good to use? ill draw with something else...thanks, and again sorry if this is not allowed to be discussed

Comment

• Freezerdude

Great base brother and great cycle also you do great with it! I did almost same thing except I did nolva 20/20/.20/10 all else was the same! And BT's right eat like hell, sleep like a baby and grow like a fat chick!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

thanks for all of the input guys...idk if this is okay to talk about if not please let me know and i will delete the post, but would you guys go with 1" or 1.5" needles? and is 22gauge good to use? ill draw with something else...thanks, and again sorry if this is not allowed to be discussed
          Yeah discussing pins is fine dude. I have always used 22g to draw and 1 inch 25g to shoot. Yes 22g is fine to use - good for quads, glutes, lats - smaller muscles you might wanna go with a smaller gauge, however nothings written in stone. I always poked in quads or lats. You will get a million different answers since we all don't like vanilla haha.

Comment

• BikerTrash
            Vet
            • Aug 2011

Get you some 18ga to draw with , get some 23 or 25 ga to pin with , I use 1" and 1.5" depending on the area , heck I even use 1/2" to pin my triceps.
            Pins are the cheapest thing your going to invest in during a cycle so get ya some that wont leave a damn wound everytime you pin .
            I have found that 25 ga 1" will work just about everywhere .

Comment

• rockinred
              Vet
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by BikerTrash
              Get you some 18ga to draw with , get some 23 or 25 ga to pin with , I use 1" and 1.5" depending on the area , heck I even use 1/2" to pin my triceps.
              Pins are the cheapest thing your going to invest in during a cycle so get ya some that wont leave a damn wound everytime you pin .
              ^^^x2. This is how I do it bro.

Also, good cycle layout on first go. Your body has a great base and I think that you will blow up on that cycle as long as you got the diet in check. You will be really impressed. One thing I always tell first goes is to remain patient. I can't tell you how many guys expected too much from steroids. The media hype and all that make it out to be some miracle. It isn't... you are paying your dues in the gym already continue and you will have a blast. My first run on test e took almost 6-7 weeks before I really started feeling the strength and all that. So be patient and consistent brother. Have fun and kick some ass.
              Work Hard...Train Hard...Play Hard!!!

Comment

• Alkatraz

Hey guys...I am planning on keeping things pretty simple for my first cycle wanted to see what you all think.

WK 1-12 Test E 500MG/wk (250mg Monday/Thursday)
                WK 1-6 DBOL 30mg daily
                WK 14 Nolva 40/40/40/40 or maybe taper it down 40/40/20/20

Trying to keep it simple and easy...Looking to just gain mass and strength with this, Might get some HCG as well just to have on hand. Any comment or suggestions? Thanks
                Quick question I will be running the same cycle in a few weeks but instead of DBOL I will run EQ WK1-12. Any thoughts?

Comment

• alluprbdy
                  Vet
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Alkatraz
                  Quick question I will be running the same cycle in a few weeks but instead of DBOL I will run EQ WK1-12. Any thoughts?
                  Ya save your money. drop the Eq or run it longer than 12 weeks
                  R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                  R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• AVEC

i do this also..but i dont do tris..lol..bad experience and nope not again lmao..me a wuss..lol..

Comment

• FB31T

hey guys, been away for a while and wish i had been posting more, picked up a second job to pay the bills while I'm finishing up school, so with work, lifting, school and cooking, i basically have time for sleep haha

Everything is on point though and in place, lifting is going real well and strength is still going up. Just wanted to check in to say hi to everyone again and hope all of you had a nice Christmas as well

Comment

• FB31T

I also had a question for anyone that would like to give their advice. I had met a guy at my gym when I moved out here almost 2 years ago, we had been talking ever since and he's a good guy in the wrestling industry, we had talked about cycling and whatnot and he knows I am a beginner. He said I should run test prop since it is faster acting and will have me gain less water weight. I looked into this and saw that prop is the most expensive aas, and that it is mainly used for cutting. I also have read that for optimal results, you want to pin 100mg every 3 days, that seems like way too much for a beginner.

Obviously I didn't listen to him about this and stuck with the E, just wanted to see what some of you think about using prop while trying to add size/mass

Comment

• BikerTrash
                          Vet
                          • Aug 2011

I also had a question for anyone that would like to give their advice. I had met a guy at my gym when I moved out here almost 2 years ago, we had been talking ever since and he's a good guy in the wrestling industry, we had talked about cycling and whatnot and he knows I am a beginner. He said I should run test prop since it is faster acting and will have me gain less water weight. I looked into this and saw that prop is the most expensive aas, and that it is mainly used for cutting. I also have read that for optimal results, you want to pin 100mg every 3 days, that seems like way too much for a beginner.

Obviously I didn't listen to him about this and stuck with the E, just wanted to see what some of you think about using prop while trying to add size/mass
                          My opinion, stick with what we all have laid out for you in the above posts. Your first cycle you dont want to make yourself a pin cushion messing with numerous pins .
                          your First cycle you will yeild the best results so make it worth while , you only get "one" first cycle.

Comment

• BikerTrash
                            Vet
                            • Aug 2011

And start Posting more and working less .

Comment

• FB31T

My opinion, stick with what we all have laid out for you in the above posts. Your first cycle you dont want to make yourself a pin cushion messing with numerous pins .
                              your First cycle you will yeild the best results so make it worth while , you only get "one" first cycle.
                              exactly what i was thinking as well. thanks man.

And start Posting more and working less .
                              haha definitely am posting much more. Now that the holidays are basically over I'll have more free time, which i definitely need

Comment

• alluprbdy
                                Vet
                                • Oct 2011

My first was ED hits with prop and loved it. If you dont mind sticks prop kicks ass.
                                R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                                R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

Working...