Semper Fi

Comment

• D
      Vet
      • May 2007

Originally posted by Shovel
      Has this cycle started yet?

Originally posted by FB31T
      thanks for the replies guys, will be starting in the end of january and ending 2nd week of april then running pct. Now that its getting closer im starting to get nervous, but im assuming thats normal, as soon as i start im sure ill love it
      Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

• Glycomann

Originally posted by FB31T
        thanks for the replies guys, will be starting in the end of january and ending 2nd week of april then running pct. Now that its getting closer im starting to get nervous, but im assuming thats normal, as soon as i start im sure ill love it
        You look great especially for being natural. Looks like you have the lifestyle dialed in. I predict good things.

Comment

• FB31T

Originally posted by BikerTrash
          FB31T- youve done your homework , we have guided you and taught you what you need to do. You know how to eat and how to train, you already know your foods and etc to eat and the amounts,,You will always be learning as we all are daily on how your body responds to each food group and what you can and cannot eat. Many of us have referred to your avitar pic for the assumption of you already know how to eat and train .As far as the peptide's , well thats a deep subject as there are many many different ones and I myself am still trying to learn what I can and have yet to begin to start them but I will soon .
          My advise , start a log as we all like to see the "First Cycle's " logs and the body recompistion that takes place. Post pics , there we will help you along your journey with any questions , comments and critiques that you will need , and if need be we will Kick your ass through words to get you back on the right path .
          Stick the Damn needle in you somewhere and lets get this show on the road .....
          Oh yeh , also ,,,Happy New Year
          happy new year man, and happy new year to everyone else as well. figured theres a lot to learn about peptides, i saw you posted in there and you were researching as well, so youll have to keep me updated on when you decide to use some..show will be getting on the road in a couple of weeks, ill be sure to make the log like you said too, thanks

Comment

• FB31T

Originally posted by Glycomann
            You look great especially for being natural. Looks like you have the lifestyle dialed in. I predict good things.
            appreciate it man..its taken a bit longer to start then i had hoped, but not rushing anything, wanted to make sure the holidays were over and whatnot so i could have the diet in check 100%, and want to have everything on hand so that im not scattering to get what i need throughout the cycle

Comment

• FB31T

have any of you used liquid d bol before, as opposed to pill form? If so, did any of you notice any difference or is there really not much difference between the two other than passing through the liver

Comment

• alluprbdy
                Vet
                • Oct 2011

no difference, if anything liquid is more accurately dosed.
                R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• FB31T

Originally posted by alluprbdy
                  no difference, if anything liquid is more accurately dosed.
                  thanks for the info man

Comment

• goin4275
                    VET
                    • Jan 2007

damn good base, your gonna blow up imo
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Comment

• FB31T

Originally posted by goin4275
                      damn good base, your gonna blow up imo
                      thanks man im hoping so!

got some quick videos yesterday of my dead lifts at the gym..first time i ever filmed anything, but overall was happy with pulling 515 after starting dead lifts just over a year ago for the most part. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U74n8...der&playnext=1

Comment

• alluprbdy
                        Vet
                        • Oct 2011

nice lift, I wish my gym was dead like that
                        R.I.P. MASSWITHCLASS
                        R.I.P. INCREDIBLEHAWK

Comment

• Shovel
                          VET
                          • Jul 2011

Nice! I like it when the bar bounces like that because of all the weight on it.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• FB31T

Originally posted by alluprbdy
                            nice lift, I wish my gym was dead like that
                            yeah, in the morning around 730 when i go its dead, and around up until 3 or so, but after that you get all of the new years resolution people showing up..ive been seeing a girl that works at my gym, and she told me she has signed up over 100 people in the last two weeks...im glad they are trying to get in shape and better themselves, but hate how crowded it gets in there now

Originally posted by Shovel
                            Nice! I like it when the bar bounces like that because of all the weight on it.
                            haha yeah man, didnt notice it bending at all until i saw the video, it was pretty cool knowing i was lifting enough weight to bend a bar a bit

Comment

• FB31T

whats going on guys! Everything has arrived and I am starting tomorrow! A bit nervous but cannot wait at the same time. Been amped up all week and now it's finally here...Going to be pinning every tues/fri since I dont want to wait until next sunday/monday.

Starting 30mg/day of dbol as well tomorrow...I wanted to ask, should I be using some sort of liver support while on the dbol? Other than that question I am pretty sure I'm good to go, going to make a log starting in a week or so hopefully after I notice something from the dbol(hoping it doesnt take longer than a week haha)

Looking forward to giving updates to those that are interested! Thanks for all of the help guys!

Comment

• Shovel
                                VET
                                • Jul 2011

Hell yeah we want to hear about it. Not too many other first cycles going on here and as you can see we like throwing our 2 cents in. Lol

I don't use liver support, but liv 52 wouldn't hurt.
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...