VET
    • Jul 2011

Aggression673 is a young'n and just being helpful. Lol
    Semper Fi

Comment

• Determined

Originally posted by Shovel
      Aggression673 is a young'n and just being helpful. Lol
      I just believe deca works great for some while cutting. And if he's already got it on had, why would he not give it a try? My post about cutting/dieting wasn't me being serious, I may be young, but I'm a step ahead of most people my age, know why? Because I listen,read, and pay attention to any advice given. Also another big thing to me is what you learn yourself,and not to rely on anybody but yourself, NO ONE can ever take what you learn away. I'm not being arrogant, I'm a very laid back guy and have a fairly good sense of humor. Just sayin shovel, I wasn't meaning to offend you. And yes I always try to be helpful

Comment

• Shovel
        VET
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Aggression673
        I just believe deca works great for some while cutting. And if he's already got it on had, why would he not give it a try? My post about cutting/dieting wasn't me being serious, I may be young, but I'm a step ahead of most people my age, know why? Because I listen,read, and pay attention to any advice given. Also another big thing to me is what you learn yourself,and not to rely on anybody but yourself, NO ONE can ever take what you learn away. I'm not being arrogant, I'm a very laid back guy and have a fairly good sense of humor. Just sayin shovel, I wasn't meaning to offend you. And yes I always try to be helpful
        No blood no foul broski!
        I'm glad you're here and posting!
        Semper Fi

Comment

• bufbiker

Another thing to keep in mind is that while all drugs have predictable indications not everyone is the same. For example I can use deca at 1000mg a week with no bloat to speak of. But I take a diuretic so my results are not typical necessarily.
          Cutting on deca can be done, just don't expect razor sharp contrast.

Comment

• dalnkwnt
            Vet
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by bufbiker
            Another thing to keep in mind is that while all drugs have predictable indications not everyone is the same. For example I can use deca at 1000mg a week with no bloat to speak of. But I take a diuretic so my results are not typical necessarily.
            Cutting on deca can be done, just don't expect razor sharp contrast.
            what diuretic and how much of it do u take if u dont mind me asking?
            MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• bufbiker

Originally posted by bufbiker
              i take hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg every morning. It sheds any vestige of water retention. Even running deca at 1000mg a week.
              Right up there ^^^ bro.

Comment

• dalnkwnt
                Vet
                • Oct 2011

Ok where do i find that stuff?
                MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• MR. BMJ
                  • Apr 2006

IMO/IME, if you are not prone to gyno and sexual sides, Nandrolones are a powerhouse. I mostly prefer NPP over the longer estered Deca...but deca is great for less injections. Joints feel great on deca, and overall well-being will go up.

It will work for cutting, and the hypocaloric state will help with some of the bloat that some experience while on deca. It will not be grainy like tren results, but then that will vary user to user. I know some who use NPP in the place of Tren, and some who use deca for cutting as well.

The only way to really find out though is to dive in and try it....both now while cutting....and then again while eating above maintenance. I'll always go with tren over deca for cutting, but deca makes the joints feel good, and I know many who prefer tren as well, but throw low dose deca in for that very reason.
                  Last edited by MR. BMJ; 01-14-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• stumpyone
                    • Jan 2012

So what change end up deciding and hows it working out for ya
                    shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• DADAWG
                      Vet
                      • May 2004

IMO for what thats worth
                      people pay to much attention to the stuff like winnie , tren , etc. dries you out because thats a temporary condition just like bloat from deca which ive never had trouble with anyway. deca is anabolic and should be very good to run while cutting to help hold lean mass and the overall well being feeling from deca is a major plus because most of us tend to feel like shit and be pissed off while cuttiing anyway . the deca joint health / relief will come in handy for that extra cardio while cutting as well.
                      NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• Shovel
                        VET
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by DADAWG
                        IMO for what thats worth
                        people pay to much attention to the stuff like winnie , tren , etc. dries you out because thats a temporary condition just like bloat from deca which ive never had trouble with anyway. deca is anabolic and should be very good to run while cutting to help hold lean mass and the overall well being feeling from deca is a major plus because most of us tend to feel like shit and be pissed off while cuttiing anyway . the deca joint health / relief will come in handy for that extra cardio while cutting as well.
                        Nice post Dawg!
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• dalnkwnt
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by stumpyone
                          So what change end up deciding and hows it working out for ya
                          im doing really good with this cycle! im taking the test down a notch. i always say im not gonna do test again and i always have vials just sitting around so i use it! right now im at around 267 lbs @ 6' and im holding a lil water but nothing crazy!
                          MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• stumpyone
                            • Jan 2012

U running 600mg of deca as you planned
                            shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• dalnkwnt
                              Vet
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by stumpyone
                              U running 600mg of deca as you planned
                              im running 300mg/week right now! whatcha think? go down with the test and up with the deca? (700mg test/week)
                              MOD@massmonsterz.com

MOD@TheFitnessboard.com

Comment

• tilltheend
                                • Jan 2012

I would not go down with your testosterone dosage, deca can cause "deca dick" which can cause you to lose the ability to get an erection, if I was you I would up the testosterone at the same rate as almost the deca. To keep it leveled out.

Comment

Working...