Before and After

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alwaysL8

Truly amazing transformations in everyone that posted. Very inspirational.

Comment

• Shawty
      AE Female Member
      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Meelie
      Same for me, it was a photograph that did it. Two, actually. The first was my college ID picture at 19. Wow that was a shocker. I'd been in a crappy miserable relationship for 7 years (yeah I know, stupid kid), and I just didn't notice anything change at all. Then a christmas picture from the same year. Needless to say I cleaned up myself, and my life, but it wasn't a quick process!

My inspiration was a GORGEOUS 2-piece dress that I wanted to wear to my senior prom...................platinum silver with hand-made silver and gold beading. Cost over $400, but dammit, I went from 195 down to 135 in 3 months time. I did it!
      Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• Mahaffje

Here's my before pics, from about 4 or 5 years ago. The weight loss started 4 years ago. The recent pics are from 2 weeks ago when I was 7 weeks out from my competition and the ab pic is from 6 weeks out, taken this weekend. I've still got a long way to go. It's a good thing I have nothing but time until I get there.
        Attached Files

Comment

• nikhi19

You all look amazing! Great work!

Here are my before and afters as I'm training for my first show.

This is June 2007 as I just started training:

And this is September 2007 and 11 weeks out from my first show:

Comment

• Ben8mycat

Awesome stuff, great to see those transformations again and be reminded of how far you two have gone!

Comment

• Ben8mycat

Wow, i only made it through the first few posts and then decided to make a response but if i waited I would be saying that all of you have done a fantastic job, including those i've seen before and the ones I havent....way to go everyone!

Comment

• Big Donkey

wow, both of you are amazing. awesome work.

Comment

• Yettamae

160 +

138 after Body for Life Challenge

130 after 2nd Challenge

99 pounds In the best shape of my life! (I wish I look like this now! lol)

Comment

• KajedAnimal

All of you are truly an inspiration to us all! Amazing changes...

Comment

• QueenB

Yetta, you freaking ROCK hun!!! Those comp pics were just awesome!!

Nicole, well done hun, you've done an excellent job.

Jason, I need not say it again but I will, you have one of the single most inspirational stories I've ever encountered. You are truly amazing and the progress that you've made is astonishing. I cannot wait to see your comp pictures!!!

Comment

• Shandi

Once again, I will say that the pictures that I have seen here are amazing, you are all inspirations. It makes me feel better because I see that you have all done it and it makes me have more confidence in myself. Anyway, the pics look great everyone.

Comment

• Nordic_Nightmare

Well my introduction before and after.

Hi everyone!! My name's Greg and I guess I can hang my hat here! I hope to get to know all of you here. Thanks QueenB for the directions!

Here is my current back shot

Comment

• goes4ever
                            • Sep 2004

wow, again I am amzed these are great transformations! keep em coming!

and to Nikhi19, I must say you have a beautiful face!............

Comment

• Yettamae

Thanx for the complement Queen B! A huge congrats to everyone on their transformations! You all look truely amazing! Keep the good work!

Comment

• Sadie

We rock theres just no other explanation lol great pics in this thread my god

Comment

Working...