• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HOTROCKS
    • Feb 2009

You not even worth of my rebuttal .
    Nope !

PS: Your Shout box statement.
    My shouts get edited by one of you guys to some perved crap.
    Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• P. Bateman
      Vet
      • Mar 2009

I think we've deviated from the true topic of this thread, and that topic is me. I know my physique has the potential to strike awe, and yes envy in the hearts of men. So I understand why it is difficult to assimilate what you have all seen without becoming, shall I say, emotional. I know, I get that way as well, every time I bask in the glory that is me; however, if you wouldn't mind containing said envy, and please, simply type a concise, but meaningful post about the awe inspiring body that is pictured before you in all it's grandeur, it would be appreciated.

It's not as if any of you are truly worthy anyway...you know what I mean.

On a more serious note, I apologize for the remarks made in my previous post. A little insensitive of me perhaps. In all honesty Rock, I did perceive what you said as a challenge, and I am not one to back down from any challenge. Just another ego-maniac with an over developed sense of self, hence my user name.
      “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• USNCTT
        VET
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by HOTROCKS

PS: Your Shout box statement.
        My shouts get edited by one of you guys to some perved crap.
        Well I dont know anything about that, hell i didnt even know you could do that lol. Anyways lets just put all this bs behind us. No point in trying to act like hard asses behind a computer screen. So lets just get back on topic if thats possible!

Comment

• Rocky07

preach it

Originally posted by USNCTT
          Well I dont know anything about that, hell i didnt even know you could do that lol. Anyways lets just put all this bs behind us. No point in trying to act like hard asses behind a computer screen. So lets just get back on topic if thats possible!
          WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Aint that the truth! the way i look at it is if it dont bother u enough to travel to your aggressor's house and whoop his ass then dont talk shit lol and lets apply that old rule we all learned back in the 1st Grade--"if you dont have nothing nice to say...then shut the hell up" now that all that is behind us i just wanted to tell you guys that i love you all!

ps--Bateman i loved the conceited humor in your last post lol

Comment

• P. Bateman
            Vet
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ZERKER
            Nice Lips...........haha.................Z
            They don't call me hot lips for nothing, actually, I don't think they call me that at all...but they should.
            “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”

Comment

• John Benz
              Vet
              • Jan 2004

BTW...you look great P. Bateman. I presume you've been gone due to being in the military. Glad to see you back and hope you'll be posting on a regular basis.

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Originally posted by P. Bateman
                I think we've deviated from the true topic of this thread, and that topic is me. I know my physique has the potential to strike awe, and yes envy in the hearts of men. So I understand why it is difficult to assimilate what you have all seen without becoming, shall I say, emotional. I know, I get that way as well, every time I bask in the glory that is me; however, if you wouldn't mind containing said envy, and please, simply type a concise, but meaningful post about the awe inspiring body that is pictured before you in all it's grandeur, it would be appreciated.

It's not as if any of you are truly worthy anyway...you know what I mean.

On a more serious note, I apologize for the remarks made in my previous post. A little insensitive of me perhaps. In all honesty Rock, I did perceive what you said as a challenge, and I am not one to back down from any challenge. Just another ego-maniac with an over developed sense of self, hence my user name.

This forum is not for flaming period!!!! BTW PB you look like you have been hitting the weights hard and have developed a quite impressive physique!!!!!
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• John Benz
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by liftsiron
                  This forum is not for flaming period!!!! BTW PB you look like you have been hitting the weights hard and have developed a quite impressive physique!!!!!
                  There are no specific rules against flaming in this section. How about adding some.

Comment

• P. Bateman
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by liftsiron
                    Thank you for the kind words L.I.

Comment

• Deacon
                      Vet
                      • Jan 2005

who is the little guy in the picture?
                      Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                      "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• P. Bateman
                        Vet
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Deacon
                        who is the little guy in the picture?

Comment

• IRON37

nice build dude. Thick ass arms. Im inhaling my dick as I speak btw

Comment

• mrhtbd

Impressive P. Bateman, especially your deltoids. They look great. How do you train them?

Comment

• P. Bateman
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2009

I wish I had a secret. Truth is when I started lifting weights at 130lbs, I had big shoulders. In fact I have to limit my shoulder training because they come up so quickly. My routine is quite simple; Barbell Military press to the front,Side Lateral Raises, Upright rows, and front raises for a burn. 3 Sets per exercise except the front raises where I'll fail at 2 sets. I'll do rear laterals when I train my back. There was a time when I was Pressing above my head as much as I was bench pressing. My chest has come up a bit since then, but I can still successfully DB Press 120lbs for 2 - 3 reps (Not something I practice often).

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

Look good Pat! Now please stop the modeling poses and strike a real pose (double bi, most muscular, lat spread, etc ) homie so we can see wazzup!lol

Comment

Working...