Sus. or Enanth.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swampwood

Sus. or Enanth.

:blink: Santa says you can have one box of 1000. Which would you chose?
    Sustanon
    0%
    Enanthate
    0%
    Cypionate
    0%
  • takemo

I'd tell ol'white beard to load me up with sustanon!

Comment

• Farm Boy

enanthate, :P i hope Santa does not forget what he said. i going to hang one big *ss stocking on my fire place and ask Easto to come over and help me make some candles. :lol: :lol: free shots for everyone! :P

Comment

• Mertz98

def enan thate please send for christmas in july LOL :P

Comment

• rado

enanthate, longer acting ester.

10.5 days

Comment

• takemo

Unless i've been wrong the last 15 years or so,sustanon is alonger acting ester,it stays inthe system for 3-4 weeks,the prop goes away quick but other esters in it stay active.I may be wrong here,but i would need some info to back that statement up.

Comment

• jyzza
              Vet
              • Jul 2003

takemo....you are right brother......

sustenon is the longer acting ester....

Sustanon is effective after one day and, based on the mixed in decanoates, remains active for 3-4 weeks

Enethate Depending on the metabolism and the body's initial hormone level it has a duration of effect of two to three weeks
              * muj kochanie *

Comment

• swampwood

I'm glad this is working.I'v never used any of them so I was trying to get everyone else to do my homework for me. :lol: Im 130# right now and my friend says test can get me up to 250#in a month or 2-is this true? :unsure:
                Research tells me with the combo of esters the sus. should be unbeatable yet there is a high preferance for enanth.(not just here)interesting.Truth be told Iv only used prop.,cyp.and suspent.

Comment

• rado

<!--QuoteBegin-takemo+Jul 23 2003, 09:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (takemo @ Jul 23 2003, 09:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Unless i&#39;ve been wrong the last 15 years or so,sustanon is alonger acting ester,it stays inthe system for 3-4 weeks,the prop goes away quick but other esters in it stay active.I may be wrong here,but i would need some info to back that statement up. [/b][/quote]
                  maybe I should of worded differently, I didn&#39;t mean that enanthate IS longer acting than sustanon, I meant it as in I like enanthate BECUASE of it&#39;s long acting esther B)

Comment

• TANK01

I&#39;d just mug Santa and take the lot &#33;

Ho Ho Ho

I wonder wot Santa&#39;s BF % is ?

Comment

• bjuicen

I hope santa fills my stocking with ehanthate this christmas

Comment

• deeballer

i like enanthate better because less break out&#39;s i think this is due to very little fluctuation in test levels sustanon i find gives me break outs. only downside is the extra water.

Comment

Working...