Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

test is all you need for this cycle - that last time you fucked around with orals was no real cycle - it was just messing around

you could add deca as FC has said - but dont worry about adding anything more
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• FContact
      • Oct 2003

Eq not deca ( not that there is a huge dif but, I prefer it over deca, but yeah, Deacon's right, all you really need is test, I threw in the eq because you seem very anxious to throw something else in there....

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Deacon
        Vet
        • Jan 2005

I think he just wants to use up his stash
        Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
        "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• FContact
          • Oct 2003

yeah, it must suck to have all that, and have all of us tell him to use just one or two things, but we're just being real with him. Better for us to give him good advice, then to tell him what he wants to hear....

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• jaycen

Originally posted by FContact
            yeah, it must suck to have all that, and have all of us tell him to use just one or two things, but we're just being real with him. Better for us to give him good advice, then to tell him what he wants to hear....
            thats why i posted to ask the experts here.
            i am very grateful for FContact and Deacon advice.
            a thousand thanks.
            dude.

Comment

• Hugemidget
              • May 2007

how much of each do you have?? and get rid of that Andriol, its usless for your purposes.. and if its only your second cycle just run the test/ eq and maybe the tren and hold off on the rest until a later date
              POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Mick-G
                VET
                • Jan 2005

I would use a single ester for a first cycle, like cypionate or ethanate 500mg/wk split 250mg Mon/Thurs and run an AI like ldex or aromasin thruout, but if you have to use your "mix" id do 250mg Mon/Wed/Sat. Make sure you have you pct items lined up. You don't need to run multiple aas for a first cycle. I don't consider your "var/dbol" a cycle. What i did when first using, was to use test only for a first cycle, then add a different ester next time, so i know how my body reacts to each individual ester/oral. It imo is a stupid thing to run multiple esters if you don't know how you will react to them. I did test only first, then next one i ran test/bold, then test/deca, then test/tren, then i started using some orals. get the idea?

Comment

Working...