Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Supplements
User Name
Password

Old 08-28-2006, 06:10 PM   #46
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
I think the coming dosing trend will be am/pm for most effective useage

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:10 PM   #47
Friscochick

Friscochick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon

hope so love
Friscochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:17 PM   #48
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon

Agreed!
Old 08-29-2006, 07:50 AM   #49
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
all members dont forget to add results to my thread in the IBE forum above

Old 09-07-2006, 09:09 AM   #50
BigSwish

Working wonders for me
Old 09-07-2006, 09:21 AM   #51
Ms.Wetback

Although I am not using it I just wanted to say it is great being able to read these wonderful results. It's nice to know it is there for me in the future and it works ! !
Old 09-07-2006, 10:09 AM   #52
cjas

cjas is on a distinguished road
So far I have noticed it stopped the insane hunger feeling I usually have. It doesn't make me want to stop eating though. At least I'm not raiding the cupboards. And that my friends is a good thing!
cjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:50 AM   #53
Deacon
Vet

and I think that is exactly what it is supposed to do - kill the cravings - in the meanwhile you eat healthy and train - for most people if it stops the cheating that is a big step ahead

Old 09-07-2006, 03:24 PM   #54
Friscochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRveejay11
Frisco - please post up. I'm interested to see if it is working out for you or not.

Alright Alright... ive been avoiding this! Well, im still at the same. 4 Pounds lost total. From 115 to 111. I have not budged since, and i ran out and had to get more so im waiting for it to arrive. When it does, i will need to increase the dose to 15MG in the a.m. and maybe 2MG in the evening.

This does stop me from 'craving' for sure. However, it goes up and down. One day i will have the shit face when eating from forcing it and on other days i wont feel much of a change at all. I still see this as great progress (4 pds) and hopefully with the higher dose i will be able to lose the rest.

Plus i need to buy a scale. I need to weigh myself in the am to get proper amount. Ive been weighing myself at the gym (lunchtime) and ive already had 2 meals before i get there.

Any weightloss Cjas?
Old 09-08-2006, 11:38 AM   #55
Friscochick

So i got my new bottle last night.. works like the first time, even though i only missed a day! Keep you all posted!
Old 09-08-2006, 03:37 PM   #56
Friscochick

update!! lost 1 more pound! 5 pounds to go!
Old 09-08-2006, 08:24 PM   #57
ddoommnn8ttoorr

im qurious i keep seeing people say 15mg but i can only get 20mg pills from my source and i have looked it up online and the majority of places only have 20mg pills ,,, makes me think my soure is looking for a quick buck but everything else he ever had was real,,,im qurious im 310 21% body fat and im 6'6 what would you recomend for me daily am pm dosage to get down to 18% body fat? once i hity 18% i have clen,tren,t3 to get me to 10-14% i think
Old 09-08-2006, 09:30 PM   #58
Mudge

Mudge is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friscochick
Plus i need to buy a scale. I need to weigh myself in the am to get proper amount. Ive been weighing myself at the gym (lunchtime) and ive already had 2 meals before i get there.
I always do AM before any food/liquid intake, I get damn steady readings too where other people fluctuate a lot more based on eating through the day. Git your scale woman, and good luck!
Mudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 06:05 PM   #59
ddoommnn8ttoorr

deveejay11 thanks for the response i have a pill splitter just trying to figure out if my source turned scammer,,, since so much gear is faked sometimes the dosages of the gear are counterfited more then others ,, that was my main question anyone know?
Old 09-11-2006, 05:55 PM   #60
Friscochick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRveejay11
Very hard to say. How the heck CAN you know

Very difficult to trust pretty much anyone or anything these days.

Take IBE's Rimonobant for example. They are GREAT people and CAN be trusted IMO but how do they even know that their supplier can be trusted to give them 100% pure product? Then, how can the supplier know their cupplier is making a pure product!??! I mean....you really do the best you can to take a product from a reputable source/company and go from there. There are no assurances when you are dealing with pharmaceuticals. Even the BIG companies are getting duped and their products copy-cat'd and these are billion-dollar companies. So, again.....just buy from a reputable (IBE) source and you increase the odds in your favor the best you can.

Yes, IBE is great. The service is fast and the products are good IMO. The Rimonant i take is liquid form and you measure with a dropper (comes with it) it measure out to 10MG per dropper.

I started out taking 10MG a day. Boosted up to 15MG in the AM and .5MG in the evening totaling 20MG a day. It's working.

Hope this clarifys